|Release||24 November 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||630 coins|
|Low alch||420 coins|
|Exchange||6,919 coins (info)|
|Examine||An enchanted necklace.|
A games necklace is a piece of teleporting jewellery, created by casting Enchant Level 1 Jewellery on a sapphire necklace, and can be used eight times before crumbling to dust. Only games necklaces with eight or one charges (shown in brackets) may be traded to other players on the Grand Exchange, but any may be traded to other players via the trade interface.
It currently costs 182.625 coins for each teleport. If the player sells the necklace with one charge on the Grand Exchange, 5458 coins are gained, as well as 7 free teleports.
The games necklace can be used as an effective banking method, as there is a bank chest just south of Troll Invasion.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The necklace can be used to teleport a player to:
- Burthorpe Troll Invasion
- Barbarian Outpost
- Gamers' Grotto
- Corporeal Beast (only after completion of Summer's End)
- Burgh De Rott (requires 500 total levels in Temple Trekking)
- Tears of Guthix cavern (only after completion of Tears of Guthix)
Games necklace (2)Edit
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Skeleton (Tarn's Lair)||43; 70; 71; 72; 77; 79||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||75.8%|
- The games necklace used to have the ability to teleport to the Wilderness Volcano even after the Bounty Hunter activity had been removed. This option was replaced with the option to teleport to the Corporeal Beast's cave.
- Similarly, the necklace used to teleport to the Burthorpe Games Room, but this option was replaced with Troll Invasion in a hidden update on 28 June 2011.