|Release date||24 November 2004 (Update)|
|High Alch||630 coins|
|Low Alch||420 coins|
|Store price|| 490 coins|
|Exchange price|| 8 charges:|
|Examine||An enchanted necklace.|
The Games necklace can be made (only by members) by casting Enchant Level 1 Jewellery on a sapphire necklace, and can be used eight times before crumbling to dust. This item is popular for players to recharge Amulets of glory, as the new Distraction and Diversion Troll Invasion is close to the Heroes' Guild. This item is extremely useful, considering the relative ease of creating it. Only games necklaces with eight or one charges (shown in brackets) may be traded to other players on the Grand Exchange, but any may be traded to other players via the trade interface.
It currently costs 120.5 coins for each teleport. If the player sells the necklace with one charge on the Grand Exchange, 3621 coins are gained, as well as 7 free teleports.
The Games necklace can now be used as an effective banking method, as there is a bank chest just south of Troll Invasion.
A player wearing a Games necklace
A player using enchanted jewellery to teleport
|[view] • [talk]|
The necklace can be used to teleport a player to:
- Burthorpe Troll Invasion
- Corporeal Beast (only after completion of Summer's End)
- Gamers' Grotto
- Barbarian Outpost
- Burgh De Rott (requires 500 total levels in Temple Trekking)
- Tears of Guthix (only after completion of Tears of Guthix)
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Skeleton 13,21,142 1 Common
- The games necklace used to have the ability to teleport you to the Wilderness Volcano even after the Bounty Hunter activity had been removed. This option was replaced with the option to teleport to the Corporeal Beast's cave.
- If you have not completed Summer's End, the Corporeal Beast option is still included with the right-click options when wielded, but clicking it will yield the message "You can't go there until you've completed Summer's End."
|Standard necklaces||Gold necklace • Sapphire necklace • Emerald necklace • Ruby necklace • Diamond necklace • Dragonstone necklace • Onyx necklace|
|Enchanted necklaces||Games necklace • Binding necklace • Digsite pendant • Phoenix necklace • Skills necklace • Berserker necklace|
|Other necklaces||Brass necklace • Clean necklace • Silver necklace • Arcane pulse necklace • Arcane blast necklace • Arcane stream necklace • Farsight quick shot necklace • Farsight snap shot necklace • Farsight sniper necklace • Brawler's jab necklace • Brawler's hook necklace • Brawler's knockout necklace • Expensive spices • Robert's necklace • Remora's necklace • Mad necklace • Shark's tooth necklace|
|Uncut • Sapphire|
|Jewellery||Necklace • Amulet(Unstrung) • Ring • Bracelet|
|Enchanted jewellery||Ring of recoil • Bracelet of clay • Games necklace • Amulet of magic|
|Fletching||Bolt tips • Bolts • Enchanted bolts|