The Games Room in a player-owned house is a place to relax and play some games that rely both on logic and skills in RuneScape. This room can be created at level 30 Construction, costing the player 25,000 coins. Only one Games Room can be built in a POH. Unlike the Menagerie, the room cannot be moved. Players may also obtain prize keys from winning games, to receive a reward from the prize chest.
There are 5 hotspots available:
- Stone - Two players have separate combat stones, and the first to break their combat stone is the winner. However, bits of the combat stone can fly off and deal damage to the player.
- Ranging game - Various games that test the Ranged skill. The dartboard and archery target require the player to bring their own projectiles.
- Elemental balance - The players must use the elemental spells (air, earth, fire, and water) to put the colour of the orb to white.
- Prize chest - Contains prizes for the winner of the game.
- Game - Various games that do not test a skill, and include treasure hunt, the jester, and hangman.
|Clay attack stone||39||10 Pieces of soft clay||100||2,010|
|Limestone attack stone||59||10 Limestone bricks||200||1,610|
|Marble attack stone||79||4 Marble blocks||2000||1,313,412|
Ranging game Edit
Archery target and Dartboard require a ranging weapon to use.
|Hoop and stick||30||2 Oak planks||120||1,194|
|Dartboard||54||3 Teak planks, 1 steel bar||290||3,240|
|Archery target||81||6 Teak planks, 3 steel bars||600||7,227|
Elemental balance Edit
Staves cannot be used to substitute runes when building any Elemental Balance.
|Elemental balance 1||37||500 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||176||19,500|
|Elemental balance 2||57||1000 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||252||39,000|
|Elemental balance 3||77||2000 Air, earth, fire, and water runes||356||78,000|
Prize chest Edit
Prize Chests have a limit on how much you can deposit for the winner:
- Oak prize chest = 10,000gp
- Teak prize chest = 100,000gp
- Mahogany prize chest = Unlimited
|Oak prize chest||34||4 Oak planks||240||2,388|
|Teak prize chest||44||4 Teak planks, 1 gold leaf||660||136,880|
|Mahogany prize chest||54||4 Mahogany planks, 1 gold leaf||860||142,608|
|Magical party games||Image||Level||Materials||Experience||Cost|
|Jester||39||4 Teak planks||360||3,324|
|Treasure hunt||49||8 Teak planks, 4 steel bars||800||9,636|
|Hangman||59||12 Teak planks, 6 steel bars||1200||14,454|
To build this room with the highest furniture possible, players need 4 marble blocks, 1 gold leaf, 4 mahogany planks, 18 teak planks, 9 steel bars, 2,000 air runes, 2,000 water runes, 2,000 earth runes and 2,000 fire runes, costing a total of 1,565,701 coins.
Player-owned house Rooms
Garden • Parlour • Kitchen • Dining Room • Workshop • Bedroom • Skill Hall • Games room • Combat Room • Quest Hall • Menagerie • Study • Costume room • Chapel • Portal Chamber • Formal Garden • Throne Room • Oubliette • Dungeon • Dungeon pit • Treasure Room