The Fury shark outfit is a Fishing outfit that is acquired from combining the Shark, Tiger shark, and Burnt shark outfits. Once combined, it is impossible to disassemble the combined pieces. Pieces of the outfit will work with any non-combined pieces from other shark outfits as long as all other pieces are of the same outfit. Each piece of the Fury shark outfit can be recoloured to shark, tiger, burnt, and fury.
When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:
- +7% catching chance while Fishing (stacks with the Call of the sea auras and the Crystal rod).
- 10% chance to catch an extra fish (experience is also awarded for the extra fish but does not work on fishing Divine locations). This effect does work on Prifddinas Waterfall Fishing, but does not give extra invention experience.
- A 50-60% chance to save bait on each catch.
- Removes aggression from living rock creatures.
- Inherits the Fishing outfit's 5% experience boost (1% per piece), even while the set is in the bank, a tackle box, player-owned house, or destroyed (as long as the set was purchased).
The outfit also has the option to "consume all" caught fish or "catch all" caught fish. This can be toggled by right-clicking on the Fury shark head. If the "consume all" option is selected and the extra fish effect is triggered, both fish are consumed, and you will gain double the experience instead. Wearing a sign of the porter will have no effect if the consume option is enabled.
|Fury shark head|
|Fury shark body|
|Fury shark legs|
|Fury shark hands|
|Fury shark feet|