|Release||21 February 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||300 coins|
|Low alch||200 coins|
|Examine||Best before end: Bennath, 169. It's only a suggestion anyway...|
Fury sharks are a type of shark obtainable as a drop from lava strykewyrms and WildyWyrms. They are the third highest healing food found outside of Daemonheim behind the great gunkan and the calorie bomb (sailfish); consuming one while in combat heals 2475 life points, and eating one outside of combat heals 2800 life points. Fury sharks additionally have the ability to protect one worn item or an item in a player's inventory for up to one minute after being consumed; the effects of this are identical to that of the Protect Item prayer, and the two effects stack, increasing the maximum kept items in the wilderness to 5.
If dropped until it appears to other players on the ground, it will be seen as a regular shark.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
- Originally, fury sharks were removed on 28 March 2011 along with the WildyWyrm. With the reintroduction of the WildyWyrm on 16 February 2015, the fury sharks returned as part of their drops. Its examine info refers to its old removal date, although saying it is only a suggestion as the date is already past.
- Its previous examine text was simply "Best before end: Bennath, 169."
- Despite being a buff, the item protection does not give a status icon.
|Monsters||Jungle strykewyrm • Desert strykewyrm • Ice strykewyrm • Lava strykewyrm (WildyWyrm)|