|Start point:||Read the wishlist on the shack after the completion of the quest.|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||
The wishlist is an 'extra' quest that is given by the Odd Old Man. This does not need to be completed to wear the Quest Cape. The Skeletal Horror fight at the end, however, unlocks a new song which is required for the Completionist Cape
The list is:
|1. Foot bone of a large ape-like creature.|
|2. Sabre-like teeth.|
|3. Long, sharp claws.|
|4. Fibula bone of the third leg of an adult three-legged creature.|
|5. Very large hand.|
|6-14. Tail-bone of 9 different members of the dragon family.|
|15. Neck bone of a camel.|
|16. Shoulder of a giant.|
|17. Spine of a giant snake.|
|18. Pelvis of a four-legged, magic-casting water creature that dwells in caves.|
|19. Femur of a large follower of Bandos.|
|20. Humerus of a large tortoise.|
|21. A Golden fleece.|
The creatures are (in order of the list):
- Monkey Guard, Cave horror, Jungle horror, or Yeti
- Sabre-toothed kyatt, Sabre-toothed kebbit, Nail beast or Wallasalki.
- Gorak, Giant Mole, or Wild Kebbit
- Turoth (level 127, 130, or 133, i.e., "adult". Should be checked since the levels changed with EoC.)
- Crawling Hand
- Green Dragon or Brutal green dragon
- Blue Dragon
- Red Dragon
- Black Dragon or King Black Dragon
- Bronze Dragon
- Iron Dragon
- Steel Dragon
- Mithril Dragon
- Skeletal Wyvern
- Ugthanki or Camel
- Any Giant
- Big Snake, Sea snake young, or Giant Sea Snake
- General Graardor or Bork
- Tortoise or Warped tortoise
- Golden fleece
The wishlist on the shack is also listed in the quest log for Fur 'n' Seek. As each bone is obtained, the following is added after its listing: (I have an unprepared one with me.) If item is banked, the sentence changes to (I have an unprepared one in my bank.). All acquired dragon tail-bones are also listed. As each bone is prepared with vinegar and fire, the word 'unprepared' is removed. As each bone is given to the Odd Old Man, that quest log entry is removed.
For the dragon tail-bones, an additional line is added below the entry: Tail-bone of 9 different members of the dragon family. I have an unprepared (name of dragon) tail-bone with me. After each prepared tail-bone is given to the Odd Old Man, the entry changes to (Name of dragon) tail-bone with a line through the name. The number decreases for each bone given to the Odd Old Man.
Note: To check which dragon tail-bones have yet to be handed in, check the Fur 'n' Seek quest journal.
- None of the bone drops are 100%, but they are fairly common.
- No more than 40 kills should be required for any special bone.
- The monsters you need to kill are mentioned on the wishlist.
- There are 20 bones to collect for the wishlist.
- There is 1 other non-bone item to collect for the wishlist.
Monster(s) Drops Information Foot bone Monkey Guards are found on Ape Atoll inside the Temple of Marimbo. Cave horrors and Jungle horrors can only be found on Mos Le'Harmless island. Yeti can be only found in the Rellekka Hunter Area Dungeon. Giant snake spine Five Big Snakes spawn in a pit (dungeon) located on Crash Island, bring antipoison. Sea Snake Young are found in the Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon. Any Giant Shoulder bone Moss giants, Fire giants, Hill giants, Ice giants and the Cyclopes in the Warriors' Guild all drop this bone. Long, sharp claws Nail beasts are encountered during the Temple Trekking activity. Goraks can be found in the God Wars Dungeon or in the Gorak Plane accessible by fairy ring code DIR. The Giant Mole is found by digging the mole hills in Falador Park (bring a light source). Wild Kebbits can be found near Eagle's Peak in the Piscatoris Hunter Area, best accessible by fairy ring code AKQ (not recommended caused by very low drop rate, probably around 1 in 100). Adult Turoth Fibula bone Found in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon and Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon. The Turoth must be level 127, 130, or 133 (presumably: the levels haved changed since EoC). Remember to bring weapons that can harm turoths, and also a facemask or slayer helmet if going to the Pollnivneach Dungeon. Hand bone Crawling Hands are found on the ground floor of the Slayer Tower. Zombie and Skeletal hands are found in the Meiyerditch Dungeon. Bronze dragon Bronze dragon tail-bone Brimhaven Dungeon or Chaos Tunnels Iron dragon Iron dragon tail-bone Found in Brimhaven Dungeon, in the southern courtyard of Ghorrock (during and after The Temple at Senntisten), and in Kuradal's Dungeon (requires an iron dragon assignment from Kuradal). Steel dragon Steel dragon tail-bone Found in Brimhaven Dungeon, in the northern courtyard of Ghorrock (during and after The Temple at Senntisten), and in Kuradal's Dungeon (requires a steel dragon assignment from Kuradal). Green dragon tail-bone Green dragons are found in several places in the Wilderness and in the Chaos Tunnels. Brutal green dragons are found on the lower section of the Ancient Cavern. Blue dragon Blue dragon tail-bone Found in Taverley Dungeon, Ogre Enclave, Heroes' Guild, and Kuradal's Dungeon (requires a blue dragon assignment from Kuradal). Red dragon Red dragon tail-bone Brimhaven Dungeon, Red Dragon Isle in the wilderness Black dragon tail-bone Black dragons are found in Taverley Dungeon, Lava Maze, and Evil Chicken's Lair. King Black Dragon is found in the King Black Dragon Lair. Mithril dragon Mithril dragon tail-bone Found throughout the upper section of the Ancient Cavern. Skeletal Wyvern Skeletal wyvern tail-bone Found at the end of the Asgarnian Ice Caves. Ugthanki camel Neck bone They can be found throughout the Kharidian desert; but there are some just south of the Shantay Pass. Femur bone General Graardor is found in the boss chamber of Bandos' Stronghold in the God Wars Dungeon. Bork can be fought daily (starting at midnight (UTC)) in his chamber in the Chaos Tunnels during and after The Hunt for Surok miniquest. Aquanite Pelvis bone Found at the end of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon. If you're completing the wishlist without level 78 Slayer, be sure to take some boost to fulfill the Slayer requirement. Humerus bone Tortoise are found in the Battlefield of Khazard and in Tree Gnome Stronghold. Warped tortoise are found in the Poison Waste Slayer Dungeon. Sabre-like teeth Sabre-toothed kyatts are found in the Rellekka Hunter area (fairy ring code DKS). Wallasalkis can be found in the Waterbirth Dungeon. Item Location Golden fleece Buy from Lalli for 1,000 coins. He's near the Golden Apple Tree, south-east of Rellekka.
- Items: Any Hatchet, 875 coins (0 with Karamja Hard Tasks completed), Dragonfire shield or Anti-dragon shield
- Travel method: Teleport to Brimhaven (using amulet of glory), teleport to your house if it is located in Brimhaven, or take a boat-ride for 30gp from Ardougne (free with Ring of charos (a) or use Karamja Gloves 3 mine teleport and pay for the travel cart.
- Tactics: Once in the dungeon, you can kill the moss giants which are located near the front of the dungeons. Once you venture further in, you can then kill the bronze, iron, steel and red dragons. You should then go deeper into the dungeon and kill the three metal dragons located here.
- Moss giant
- Red dragon (you could also kill this in the wilderness but it's more dangerous because of pkers)
- Bronze dragon
- Iron dragon
- Steel dragon
- Items: Monkey Greegrees, decent food, prayer boosting gear. Antipoison recommended.
- Travel method: Teleport to Ape Atoll, otherwise speak to Daero.
- Tactics: It is recommended to first switch on protect from melee and kill the Big snake on Crash Island. Then, continue towards Ape Atoll and attack the monkey guard using protect from melee and a high-hitting weapon.
Fremennik Slayer DungeonEdit
- Items: Leaf-bladed spear or Leaf-bladed sword or Magic Dart or Broad arrows/Broad-tipped bolts, magical resistant armour, decent food, 1000gp.
- Travel method: Use your Enchanted lyre to teleport to Rellekka (or house teleport) and walk east to the caves. Players can get there via the Fairy ring. (Code: A-J-R). The Slayer ring teleport to the Rellekka slayer caves also can be used very effectively.
- Tactics: Before entering the caves, ensure that you pay Lalli 1000gp for the golden fleece. Lalli is located near the golden apple tree. Upon venturing into the caves, it is recommended to bring Black dragon hide here and range the turoth and the aquanite.
- Items: If fighting a Cave Horror: Witchwood icon, Light source, decent food and armour.
- Travel methods: Players can get there via the Fairy ring (Code: C-K-S). Players can teleport to Canifis using the Ancient Magicks spell Kharyrll Teleport. Walk from Varrock. Using a Slayer ring and teleport to the tower. Empty ectophial and walk west from Port Phasmatys.
- Tactics: Once you are on Mos Le'Harmless, walk out of the main town and head south-east until you reach the caves and kill a cave horror. If you don't need to fight the cave horror (because you plan to fight a Monkey Guard), then you can skip this step and proceed to the slayer tower and kill the crawling hands, which are extremely easy to kill.
- Items: Dragonfire shield, Anti-dragon shield, decent food and armour.
- Travel method: Use a Games necklace and teleport to Clan Wars. Wilderness Obelisk
- Tactics: Decent armour and food are vital to survive from pkers. An anti-dragon shield or dragonfire shield is essential. Teleport to clan wars and kill the hill giants (if you need to) nearby in level 20 wilderness. Then walk slightly north-east and kill the green dragons located nearby. You can then walk north and head to Red dragon isle if you need to kill a red dragon. It is strongly recommended to fight Red Dragons at Brimhaven Dungeon. Green dragons can be replaced with Brutal green dragons in the trip to the Ancient Cavern to kill the Mithril dragon.
The Ancient CavernEdit
- Items: Dragonfire shield/Anti-dragon shield, decent food and armour, a strong weapon, prayer potions, ranging potions/super sets (depending on your method for killing mithril dragons), teleport for emergencies.
- Travel method: Teleport to barbarian assault using a Games necklace
- Tactics: Teleport to barbarian assault and run south to the whirlpool, and jump into it to enter the Ancient Cavern. Drink any potions you need and descend the steps into the main area. If you have not killed a green dragon during the wilderness section (which is not recommended), kill the brutal green dragons until you obtain the green-dragon-tail-bone, and then ascend the steps to the south of the way you entered and kill a mithril dragon
The Skeletal HorrorEdit
- After you have obtained and polished all the bones (using the method from Rag and Bone Man), the old man will summon a Skeletal horror, a level 130 monster, to the platform North-East of him. (Note: You do not need to add the Golden Fleece to a pot of vinegar.) (Note: You must have completed the Rag and Bone Man wish list before the Skeletal Horror is spawned. If you have not, you must do the other wish list before you can kill it. )
- The monster loses bones as you battle it. You must quickly collect these bones and bury them to weaken the monster. If you don't collect them, the fallen bones crawl back to the monster and restore its life. Use the Protect from Magic prayer and you should have no trouble with it.
- After defeating the monster, you will have finished the miniquest, and can talk to the Odd Old Man to receive your reward.
- Bonesack(e) OR Ram skull helm(e), both allowing you to teleport to the arena once a week after the skeleton has been reconstructed.
- 10,000 Slayer Experience
- 7,000 Prayer Experience
- After the miniquest, the Skeletal horror can be fought again once every week after the last battle, giving 1,250 Slayer Experience, and 1,000 Prayer Experience after each fight.
- 2 Squeal of Fortune spins.
- The examine text for Long, sharp claws used to incorrectly read, "These needs a good polish."
- On a double loot weekend it is possible to attain two of any bone drop by one of the monsters in god wars dungeon.
- It is possible to obtain more than one Foot bone from Jungle Horrors.
- The quest and associated wishlist of Fur 'n' Seek echoes the form of the earlier prequel quest Rag and Bone Man and associated wishlist.
- Oddly enough, the Long, sharp claws and Sabre-like teeth look exactly the same when dropped on the ground.
- The foot bone could be obtained as a rare drop without starting the quest.