The wishlist is an 'extra' quest that is given by the Odd Old Man. This does not need to be completed to wear the Quest Cape. The Skeletal Horror fight at the end, however, unlocks a new song which is required for the Completionist Cape.
The wishlist on the shack is listed in the quest log for Fur 'n' Seek. As each bone is obtained, the following is added after its listing: (I have an unprepared one with me.) If item is banked, the sentence changes to (I have an unprepared one in my bank.). All acquired dragon tail-bones are also listed. As each bone is prepared with vinegar and fire, the word 'unprepared' is removed. As each bone is given to the Odd Old Man, that quest log entry is removed.
- None of the bone drops are 100%, but they are fairly common.
- No more than 40 kills should be required for any special bone.
- The monsters you need to kill are mentioned on the wishlist.
- There are 20 bones to collect for the wishlist.
- There is 1 other non-bone item to collect for the wishlist.
Monster(s) Drops Information Foot bone Monkey Guards are found on Ape Atoll inside the Temple of Marimbo. Cave horrors and Jungle horrors can only be found on Mos Le'Harmless island. Yeti can be only found in the Rellekka Hunter Area Dungeon. Giant snake spine Five Big Snakes spawn in a pit (dungeon) located on Crash Island, bring antipoison. Sea Snake Young are found in the Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon.
- Any Giant
Shoulder bone Moss giants, Fire giants, Hill giants, Ice giants and the Cyclopes in the Warriors' Guild all drop this bone. Long, sharp claws Nail beasts are encountered during the Temple Trekking minigame. Goraks can be found in the God Wars Dungeon or in the Gorak Plane accessible by fairy ring code D•I•R. The Giant Mole is found by digging the mole hills in Falador Park (bring a light source). Wild Kebbits can be found near Eagle's Peak in the Piscatoris Hunter Area, best accessible by fairy ring code A•K•Q (not recommended caused by very low drop rate, probably around 1 in 100).
- Adult Turoth
Fibula bone Found in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon, Chaos Tunnels, and Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon. The Turoth must be level 68, 69 or 71 (i.e. the larger "adult" ones). Remember to bring broad weapons or Slayer Dart in order to harm turoths, and also a facemask or slayer helmet if going to the Pollnivneach Dungeon. Hand bone Crawling Hands are found on the ground floor of the Slayer Tower. Zombie and Skeletal hands are found in the Meiyerditch Dungeon. Bronze dragon tail-bone Brimhaven Dungeon or Chaos Tunnels Iron dragon tail-bone Found in Brimhaven Dungeon, in the southern courtyard of Ghorrock (during and after The Temple at Senntisten), and in Kuradal's Dungeon (requires an iron dragon assignment from Kuradal). Steel dragon tail-bone Found in the Brimhaven Dungeon, Kuradal's Dungeon and the Fortress of Ghorrock. Green dragon tail-bone Green dragons are found in several places in the Wilderness and in the Chaos Tunnels. Brutal green dragons are found on the lower section of the Ancient Cavern. Blue dragon tail-bone Found in Taverley Dungeon, Ogre Enclave, Heroes' Guild, and Kuradal's Dungeon (requires a blue dragon assignment from Kuradal). Red dragon tail-bone Brimhaven Dungeon, Red Dragon Isle in the wilderness Black dragon tail-bone Black dragons are found in Taverley Dungeon, Lava Maze, and Evil Chicken's Lair. King Black Dragon is found in the King Black Dragon Lair. Mithril dragon tail-bone Found throughout the upper section of the Ancient Cavern. Skeletal wyvern tail-bone Found at the end of the Asgarnian Ice Caves.
- Ugthanki camel
Neck bone They can be found throughout the Kharidian desert; but there are some just south of the Shantay Pass. Femur bone General Graardor is found in the boss chamber of Bandos' Stronghold in the God Wars Dungeon. Bork can be fought daily (starting at midnight (UTC)) in his chamber in the Chaos Tunnels during and after The Hunt for Surok miniquest. Pelvis bone Found at the end of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon. If you're completing the wishlist without level 78 Slayer, be sure to take some boost to fulfil the Slayer requirement. Humerus bone Tortoise are found in the Battlefield of Khazard and in Tree Gnome Stronghold. Warped tortoise are found in the Poison Waste Slayer Dungeon. Sabre-like teeth Sabre-toothed kyatts are found in the Rellekka Hunter area (fairy ring code D•K•S). Wallasalkis can be found in the Waterbirth Dungeon. Item Location Golden fleece Buy from Lalli for 1,000 coins. He's near the Golden Apple Tree, south-east of Rellekka.
- Items: Any Hatchet, 875 coins (0 with Karamja Hard Tasks completed), Dragonfire shield, Anti-dragon shield or a Super Antifire.
- Travel method: Use the Karamja lodestone.
- Tactics: Once in the dungeon, you can kill the moss giants which are located near the front of the dungeons. Once you venture further in, you can then kill the bronze, iron, steel and red dragons. You should then go deeper into the dungeon and kill the three metal dragons located here.
- Moss giant
- Red dragon (you could also kill this in the wilderness but it's more dangerous because of pkers)
- Bronze dragon
- Iron dragon
- Steel dragon
- Items: Monkey Greegrees, decent food, prayer boosting gear. Antipoison recommended.
- Travel method: Teleport to Ape Atoll, otherwise speak to Daero.
- Tactics: It is recommended to first switch on protect from melee and kill the Big snake on Crash Island. Then, continue towards Ape Atoll and attack the monkey guard using protect from melee and a high-hitting weapon.
- Items: Slayer Dart or Leaf-bladed spear or Leaf-bladed sword (optional: Off-hand leaf-bladed sword or a shield) or Broad arrows (with a shortbow or shieldbow) or Broad-tipped bolts (with a crossbow(s)), magical resistant armour, decent food, 1000 coins.
- Travel method: Use your Enchanted lyre to teleport to Rellekka (or house teleport) and walk east to the caves. Players can get there via the Fairy ring. (Code: A-J-R). The Slayer ring teleport to the Rellekka slayer caves also can be used very effectively.
- Tactics: Before entering the caves, ensure that you pay Lalli 1000 coins for the golden fleece. Lalli is located near the golden apple tree. Upon venturing into the caves, it is recommended to bring Black dragon hide here and range the turoth and the aquanite.
Mos Le'Harmless/Slayer TowerEdit
- Items: If fighting a Cave Horror instead of Monkey Guard: Witchwood icon, Light source, decent food and armour.
- Travel methods: Players can get there via the Fairy ring D•I•P (note that you need to repair two bridges) or Empty ectophial and walk west from Port Phasmatys.
- Tactics: Once you are on Mos Le'Harmless, walk out of the main town and head south-east until you reach the caves and kill a cave horror. If you don't need to fight the cave horror (because you plan to fight a Monkey Guard), then you can skip this step and proceed to the slayer tower and kill the crawling hands, which are extremely easy to kill.
- Items: Dragonfire shield, Anti-dragon shield, decent food and armour.
- Travel method: Run North from Varrock or Northeast from Edgeville. Teleport to Daemonheim and run Southwest into the wilderness. Once in the wilderness, run North.
- Tactics: Decent armour and food are vital to survive from player killers. An anti-dragon shield or dragonfire shield is essential. Kill the hill giants (if you need to) nearby in level 20 wilderness. Then walk slightly north-east and kill the green dragons located nearby. You can then walk north and head to Red dragon isle if you need to kill a red dragon. It is strongly recommended to fight Red Dragons at Brimhaven Dungeon. Green dragons can be replaced with Brutal green dragons in the trip to the Ancient Cavern to kill the Mithril dragon.
- Items: Dragonfire shield/Anti-dragon shield, decent food and armour, a strong weapon, prayer potions, ranging potions/super sets (depending on your method for killing mithril dragons), teleport for emergencies.
- Travel method: Teleport to the Barbarian Outpost using a Games necklace.
- Tactics: Teleport to barbarian assault and run south to the whirlpool, and jump into it to enter the Ancient Cavern. Drink any potions you need and descend the steps into the main area. If you have not killed a green dragon during the wilderness section (which is not recommended), kill the brutal green dragons until you obtain the green-dragon-tail-bone, and then ascend the steps to the south of the way you entered and kill a mithril dragon.
The Skeletal HorrorEdit
- After you have obtained and polished all the bones (using the earlier method), the old man will summon a Skeletal horror, a level 91 monster, to the platform North-East of him. (Note: You do not need to add the Golden Fleece to a pot of vinegar. Also, you must have completed the Rag and Bone Man wish list in order to make the Skeletal Horror spawn.)
- The monster loses bones as you battle it. You must quickly collect these bones and bury them to weaken the monster. If you don't collect them, the fallen bones crawl back to the monster and restore its life. Use the Protect from Melee prayer and you should have no trouble with it.
- After defeating the monster, you will have finished the miniquest, and can talk to the Odd Old Man to receive your reward.
- The Skeletal horror can be fought once a week, giving Slayer and Prayer experience
- Bonesack(e) or Ram skull helm(e), both allowing you to teleport to the arena once a week
- 10,000 experience
- 7,000 experience
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- The quest and associated wishlist of Fur 'n' Seek echoes the form of the earlier prequel quest Rag and Bone Man and associated wishlist.
Fur 'n' Seek wish list