|Start point||Varrock, through the gate near the earth altar, to Paterdomus. The Odd Old Man is in the limestone mine just north of the path.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Obtaining the FursEdit
- Below is a list of 9 Furs, Skins, and Hides needed and their locations- all can be found in the Fremennik Province.
- Locate and kill the monsters until their respective fur is obtained.
|Black unicorn (adult)||Black unicorn hide||East of Rellekka|
|Unicorn (adult)||Unicorn hide||South-east of Rellekka|
|Grizzly Bear (adult)||Bear pelt||South-east of Rellekka|
|Fox||Fox pelt||South of Rellekka|
|Fenris wolf||Fenris wolf pelt||South of Rellekka|
|Hobgoblin||Hobgoblin skin||North of the city of Rellekka, but still within the city walls|
|Rock crab||Rock crab carcass (does not require tanning, only salting)||North-east of Rellekka, OR inside the city walls, near the Hobgoblins.|
|Cave crawler||Cave crawler skin||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (Antipoison recommended)|
|Cockatrice||Cockatrice skin||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (Mirror shield and One-handed weapon required)|
- Use a Bag of salt on each of the hides.
- Return to the Odd Old Man's house.
- In this order:
- Use logs on the fire pit on the East side of the Odd Old Man's house.
- Use one of the scrubbed hides on the massive ribs by the fire pit.
- Light the fire pit and wait for the fire to burn out.
- Take the hide down.
- Repeat the above steps for each hide except the rock crab carcass which cannot be tanned.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!