|Start point||Varrock, through the gate near the earth altar, to Paterdomus. The Odd Old Man is in the limestone mine just north of the path.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Obtaining the FursEdit
- Make your way to Fremennik Province.
- Obtain the animal fur. Use the table below as a reference.
|Fur||Dropping monster||Locations found in|
|Black unicorn hide||Black unicorn (adult)||East of Rellekka, south of the lodestone|
|Unicorn hide||Unicorn (adult)||South-east of Rellekka|
|Bear pelt||Grizzly bear (adult)||South-east of Rellekka|
|Fox pelt||Fox||South of Rellekka|
|Fenris wolf pelt||Fenris wolf||South of Rellekka|
|Hobgoblin skin||Hobgoblin||North of the city of Rellekka, but still within the city walls|
|Rock crab carcass||Rock crab||North-east of Rellekka, or inside the city walls, next to hobgoblins.|
|Cave crawler skin||Cave crawler||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (antipoison recommended)|
|Cockatrice skin||Cockatrice||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (mirror shield recommended)|
- Use a bag of salt on each of the hides.
- Return to the Odd Old Man's house.
- Northeast, add logs to the fire pit. Do not walk away after clicking - it will process all furs automatically.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|