|Release||6 December 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||390 coins|
|Low alch||260 coins|
|Examine||You don't want to wear it inside-out. This blue helm can be charged with summoning scrolls.|
The blue full slayer helmet (c) is a level 20 slayer helmet with bonuses equivalent to a hybrid iron full helm. It is made by combining a focus sight, hexcrest and slayer helmet (which must be uncharged beforehand) by using one on any of the others. This requires 55 Crafting and completion of Smoking Kills. It has the following effects from its components:
- It provides a 12.5% boost in damage and accuracy on Melee, Ranged, and Magic attacks against the player's current Slayer assignment
- Like earmuffs, it deafens the screams of banshees
- Like a face mask, it protects players from the dust in the Smoke Dungeon and from stat-draining attacks by dust devils
- Like a nose peg, it blocks stat-draining attacks by aberrant spectres
- Like a spiny helmet, it protects players from wall beasts
The slayer helmet is an All-class item, which means its armour stat is used in full when defending against any style. It can also be used as an enchanted gem.
It has been charged with some summoning scrolls. These scrolls are automatically and randomly used while in combat, and don't use special move points. It can be reverted to a normal helmet by removing the scrolls and having Pikkupstix unenchant it.
For 4000 loyalty points, players can buy the ability to change the colour of their slayer helmet, and this works for all variations of slayer helmets except the most basic slayer helmet. By using the helmet on Xuan or Dilwyn, it can be recoloured to the colours blue, yellow, red, and green. Recolouring the full slayer helmet also changes the colour of the backplate to pastel pink. This ability cannot be refunded, but once bought, players can change the colour of their helmet as many times as they like. The pink backplate can only be removed/changed by reverting to the original colour. The four versions are:
- Full slayer helmet (c) (red)
- Full slayer helmet (c) (blue)
- Full slayer helmet (c) (green)
- Full slayer helmet (c) (yellow)
The full slayer helmet can be upgraded to the tier 1 upgraded helmet, the reinforced slayer helmet, for 100 slayer reward points, giving it better stats and a higher requirement to wear. If a player has upgraded the helmet at least once before but disassembled or lost it, it can be re-upgraded for only 10 points.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.46875%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|