|Release date||8 February 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||390 coins|
|Low Alch||260 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| You don't want to wear it inside-out.
If coloured: You don't want to wear it inside-out. Now painted (colour)
It requires 55 crafting and the completion of Smoking Kills to make and is made by combining a focus sight, hexcrest and a normal slayer helmet. The Full slayer helmet can be made by using any of the three components on any other one, with the third present in the inventory. The chat text states: "You carefully modify the slayer helmet so the extra pieces fit."
The Full slayer helmet combines all of the effects of its components:
- A Focus sight, giving a 16.66% Ranged boost against all slayer monsters that are part of the player's current slayer task.
- A Hexcrest, giving a 16.66% magic damage boost against all slayer monsters that are part of the player's current slayer task.
- A Slayer helmet, giving all the protection that the Slayer helmet contains. It includes an uncharged Black Mask, giving a 16.66% Attack and Strength boost to normal attacks against all monsters that are part of the player's current slayer task.
Since it is an upgrade, it has slightly better bonuses than the normal slayer helmet, including a +10 magic defence bonus and +3 magic and ranged attack bonuses, making it a good item to wear when hybriding. It is also a good choice for Rangers and Mages alike when defensive bonuses outstrip the need for offensive, as the helmet provides super defence without negative offensive effects. However, the 16.66% damage and accuracy effects can only be used for Slayer.
The full slayer helmet gives a 1 and 1/6 bonus (~16.67%), rather than the 15% stated in-game.
It costs a total of 842,684 gp to make the Full slayer helmet (buying all the required items from the Grand Exchange)
A player wearing the full slayer helmet
A player wearing a charged full slayer helmet
|[view] • [talk]|
For 4000 loyalty points, players can buy the ability to change the colour of their full slayer helmet. By using a full slayer helmet on Xuan, it can be recoloured to the colours blue, yellow, red, and green. This ability cannot be refunded, but once bought, players can change the colour of their helmet as many times as they like.
- The Full Slayer Helmet's range and magic attack bonuses were +6 on the first day of the update. This was soon changed to +3 on the same day.
- The Full Slayer Helmet's weight is 2.2 kg, despite the fact that its components weigh 14.4 kg.
- You CAN boost your Crafting level to make a Slayer Helmet.
- When the Full Slayer Helmet is charged, the tip of the Hexcrest glows.
- When a Full Slayer Helmet is charged, the price on "Kept on death" will only be the price of the Black Mask.
- You cannot combine a Focus Sight and a Hexcrest with a Slayer Helm that is enchanted, you must unenchant the helm first, combine the equipment again, and then enchant your Full Slayer Helmet.
- As the helmet itself only has a Defence requirement of 10, players with low defence such as proselyte pures may use this for significantly higher defence than any other headgear the player could wear.
- This helmet's defensive stats are similar to those of a Rune full helm.
- Not all summoning scrolls can be used on this item.
- You can revert your Full Slayer Helmet back to the original colouring by disassembling and reassembling it, without returning to Xuan.
|Equipment from Slayer Masters||
Broad arrows • Earmuffs • Face mask • Insulated boots • Leaf-bladed spear • Nose peg • Mirror shield • Slayer gloves • Slayer's staff • Spiked gauntlets • Spiny helmet • Unlit bug lantern • Witchwood icon
|Items from Slayer Masters|
|Purchased with Slayer reward points|
|Slayer masks and helms|