|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||18 coins|
|Low alch||12 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||5,347 coins (info)|
|Examine||A cool refreshing fruit mix.|
A fruit blast is a Gnome cocktail which heals 200 life points. Players can make it at 6 Cooking, which grants 50 Cooking experience. It requires a pineapple, a whole lemon, lemon slices, an orange, a cocktail shaker and a cocktail glass to make. Players can buy these ingredients at the Tree Gnome Stronghold (for example in Heckel Funch's shop). A cocktail glass may also be obtained from drinking a premade cocktail from the bar or picking one up east or south of the bar in the tree gnome stronghold.
All ingredients need to be in your inventory before proceeding.
- Click the cocktail shaker and menu of drinks will pop up.
- Select Fruit Blast. It will auto mix the whole fruits into the shaker.
- Click the shaker to pour the mix into a cocktail glass.
- The slice of lemon will be added automatically.
When ashes are added to a fruit blast during the quest Recipe for Disaster, it becomes a dirty blast, which is one of the items needed for the quest. (If ashes are added to the wrong drink a message stating that the cook does not want this drink will show) Ashes can not be added until after the quest begins, and a premade fruit blast will not work.
The optimal inventory setup is as follows:
- 5 cocktail glasses
- 10 lemons (or 5 lemons and 5 lemon slices)
- 5 oranges
- 5 pineapples
- 3 cocktail shaker
First, place the glasses in the inventory, then the shaker. This prevents accidentally drinking the newly made cocktails.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Gabooty's Tai Bwo Wannai Drinky Store||30||Trading sticks||0||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||93.4%|