|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This will collect scraps when I cook food requiring Cooking level 25 or below.|
A fragile cooking urn can be created at 12 Crafting. It is used with the Cooking skill to help with gaining experience. The urn is filled when the player has earned 2,750 Cooking xp with the urn in inventory. Once the fragile cooking urn is full, it becomes a fragile cooking urn (full) and can be teleported to Ernie for 550 Cooking experience.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which an be skipped if the clay was mined with a Bracelet of clay
- Use the soft clay on a Potter's Wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery Oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
Many different foods under level 10 Cooking may be cooked. The following are only examples.
|Food|| XP per|
| # of Food|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Beverages will not fill the fragile cooking urn or any other type of cooking urn.