|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Combat level||See table|
|XP per kill||Varies|
Forgotten warriors are monsters found in Daemonheim. They attack exclusively with melee and possess a variety of combat levels and different armour depending on their levels. They typically drop 2 pieces of the armour they are wearing (e.g. one wearing Argonite armour may drop 2 pieces of Argonite equipment), but may also drop anywhere from all of their armour to none at all. They usually have high melee stats but fairly low life points. They are much tougher than their combat level suggests; level 80+ Forgotten warriors can easily hit frequent 200s or higher on players wearing no armour, and warriors over level 100 can even hit upwards of 300. They also have high melee and ranged defence, and even the highest-tiered melee and ranged weapons will have trouble hitting them. However, warriors that are weaker than the player can be killed with melee without difficulty. As they are typical melee creatures, using magic against Forgotten warriors is highly effective, even while wearing a full set of metal armour yourself; however, safe spotting, if possible, is always the best tactic. As with all melee monsters, ranging them is not recommended, unless they are of a low combat level. The type of elemental spell to use on each may vary from warrior to warrior.
They can only drop the armour and weapon pieces that they wear or wield. For example, a warrior wearing platelegs and wielding a battleaxe could only drop those two items. A warrior wearing a full helm, platebody, platelegs, and maul could drop all of those pieces of equipment. A common misconception is that Forgotten warriors will drop equipment lower than their own tier; however, they are not known to do this (for example, a warrior wearing tier 6+ equipment will NOT drop fractite (tier 5) equipment). The maximum amount of items a warrior can drop is 7 (weapon, shield, helm, boots, gauntlets, platelegs/skirts, and platebody).
Even on free worlds, warriors with armour such as primal and gorgonite will still have the bonus of their high tiered armour, and should be skipped unless they are located on the critical path. If you must fight them, keep in mind that they still possess the weaknesses of their armour. Because the best melee equipment is Fractite, the latter is rarely able to deal damage on them, so using mage spells would be recommended to kill them.
Forgotten warriors of varying levels can be summoned by the Mercenary Leader , but will eventually teleport out. The Forgotten warriors will be of varied levels depending on their Mercenary leader's level (ror example, if the leader's level is around 26-43, you will be encountering tier 2 (Bathus) warriors). They are statistically identical to any other forgotten warrior of similar level, but only drop bones if killed. These are the most dangerous opponents summoned by the mercenary leader, as they hit considerably higher for their level than Forgotten mages or Forgotten rangers.
In a 5:5 large dungeon, multiple high-tier forgotten warriors can be encountered in one room, making it very dangerous to fight without Protect from Melee. Sometimes, there may also be Forgotten rangers or Forgotten mages of a similar tier in the same room, which can cause quick deaths if the player does not watch their life points. In some rooms, there can be even up to two tier 11 warriors in the same room, causing players to watch their health if below 920 due to their high damage output.
The following is incomplete after the Evolution of Combat update.
|Level||Life points||Max hit||Equipment|
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always Not sold
These monsters have a chance to drop a piece of the armour that they wear.
These monsters have a chance to drop the weapon that they wield.
- Please note that the quantities and rarities are random.
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Heim crab 1 72 No Red-eye 2 180 No Dusk eel 3 252 No Giant flatfish 4 360 No Short-finned eel 5 432 No Web snipper 6 540 Yes Bouldabass 7 612 Yes Salve eel 8 720 Yes
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Novite dagger 1 105 No Bathus dagger 2 255 No Marmaros dagger 3 480 No Kratonite dagger 4 660 No Fractite dagger 5 915 No
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Air rune None 1 No Mind rune None 1 No Water rune None 1 No Earth rune None 2 No Fire rune None 3 No Body rune None 3 No Cosmic rune None 3 No Chaos rune None 3 No Astral rune None 3 Yes Nature rune None 3 No Law rune None 6 No Death rune None 6 No Blood rune None 6 Yes Soul Rune None 12 Yes
- Torn bags
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Protoleather torn bag 1 93 No Subleather torn bag 2 213 No Paraleather torn bag 3 399 No Archleather torn bag 4 546 No Dromoleather torn bag 5 759 No Spinoleather torn bag 6 888 No Gallileather torn bag 7 1101 No Stegoleather torn bag 8 1260 No Megaleather torn bag 9 1434 No Tyrannoleather torn bag 10 1695 No
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Novite ore 1 105 No Bathus ore 2 225 No Marmaros ore 3 480 No Kratonium ore 4 660 No Fractite ore 5 915 No
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Tangle gum branches 1 45 No Seeping elm branches 2 90 No Blood spindle branches 3 165 No Utuku branches 4 225 No Spinebeam branches 5 315 No
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Salve nettles 1 84 No Wildercress 2 204 No Blightleaf 3 384 No Roseblood 4 528 No Bryll 5 732 No
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Grimy sagewort 1 225 Yes Grimy valerian 1 300 Yes Grimy aloe 1 405 Yes Grimy wormwood leaf 2 450 Yes Grimy magebane 2 600 Yes Grimy featherfoil 2 810 Yes Grimy winter's grip 3 900 Yes Grimy lycopus 3 1050 Yes Grimy buckthorn 3 1350 Yes
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Cave potato seed N/A 162 Yes Gissel mushroom spore N/A 270 Yes Edicap mushroom spore N/A 900 Yes Sagewort seed 1 675 Yes Valerian seed 1 900 Yes Aloe seed 1 1215 Yes Wormwood seed 2 1350 Yes Magebane seed 2 1800 Yes Featherfoil seed 2 2430 Yes Winter's grip seed 3 2700 Yes Lycopus seed 3 3150 Yes Buckthorn seed 3 4050 Yes
Item Tier Smuggler value Members only? Gold charm None 895 Yes Green charm None 2647 Yes Crimson charm None 4393 Yes Blue charm None 5538 Yes Rusty coins N/A N/A No Anti-dragon shield None 360 No Bowstring N/A 18 Yes Vial N/A 3 No Thread N/A 3 No Feather N/A 1 No Marmaros and Thok None Untradeable No Chronicles of Bilrach None Untradeable No Rune essence None 16 No
- During the 2010 Christmas event, some Forgotten warriors were seen wearing scarves and/or santa hats. Female characters could also be seen with mistletoe in their hair.
- The Warriors seem to be the only Forgotten class that includes female fighters.
- When teleporting after being summoned by a mercenary leader, they use the animation for the gatestone teleport. This also applies to forgotten rangers and forgotten mages.
- It is implied in the Vengeance saga that Forgotten Warriors are Fremennik that have become lost within Daemonheim.
- In the sagas from Skaldrun, Thok calls them "Weaker then Thok", "Girly Warrior", "Coward in Armour", etc."
- The Forgotten Warriors in Thok It To 'Em have combat levels in the 80s, which means they would be using Katagon, but they are using Promethium instead.
- In the second saga from Skaldrun, the Forgotten Warriors have the combat level for those wearing Katagon, though 3 of the Forgotten Warriors use Bathus armour, and the other one uses Marmaros/Fractite armour and weapons.
- At the conclusion of the quest, "What’s Mine is Yours", there is a Forgotten Warrior in the opening ceremony who appears to be wearing Katagon equipment.
- Rarely, a Forgotten Warrior (Novite), does not have any helm on, which is unusual.
- There is a glitch where tier 5 and 8 Forgotten warriors seem to be using the incorrect equipment (they use armour downgraded by a tier). However the equipment still holds the same defence as the correct equipment would have.
- A tier 6 Forgotten Warrior which holds a maul seems to have a Bathus maul wielded instead of a Zephyrium maul.