- Prepare to fight a level 70 chaos dwarf hand cannoneer.
- Talk to Commander Veldaban in the building west of the bank in west Keldagrim.
- After the cutscene, continue dialogue with Commander Veldaban.
- Head upstairs to the roof in the building next to you, kill the chaos dwarf and pick up the slip.
- Talk to Commander Veldaban about the slip.
- Talk to any Grand Exchange clerk.
- Return to Veldaban in the Laughing Miner pub in eastern Keldagrim.
- Ask the barmaid for his stout.
- Talk to Veldaban about the battle then take him to the headquarters.
- After the cutscene, head back to the south area of west Keldagrim, where you fought the chaos dwarf.
- Open the package and take all the items.
- Use the boot on the footprints south of the watchtower building (where you defeated the chaos dwarf).
- Follow the footsteps to reach a small fire pit (the one across the bridge).
- Use the bowl on the fire pit, remove it, then use the rod on the fire pit.
- Turn the rod, enter the tunnel west, then enter the doorway at the west end.
- Attempt to ride the train cart (you don't go far).
- Leave through the tunnel back to Keldagrim.
- Talk to Commander Veldaban and take him back to the caves.
- Try to control the Dwarven Machinery and have Veldaban do it while you ride the cart.
- Follow these choices:
Rescue and EscapeEdit
- Head south to the prison and open the door.
- Talk to Fjoila.
- Head south, turn either of the switches and go through the doorway.
- Commander Veldaban may be stuck up north.
- Watch the cutscene.
- After the cutscene, talk to Veldaban in room.
- Use the metal rectangle then the turnscrew on the sorting machine.
- Squeeze through the hole and ride the train cart for a cutscene.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.