|Release||8 February 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||1,800 coins|
|Low alch||1,200 coins|
|Exchange||10,610 coins (info)|
|Examine||It looks like it'll help my aim.|
The focus sight is a headband which was released on 8 February 2010 together with the strykewyrms, the Hexcrest, and the Staff of Light. When worn, the player's Ranged damage is increased by 12.5% and their Ranged accuracy by 12.5% against their current Slayer task.
The Focus sight requires 20 Ranged and 20 Defence to equip.
A focus sight drop is mentioned in the Adventurer's Log when found with the message, "After killing a Desert strykewyrm, it dropped a focus sight."
|20 , 20|
|Armour||63||PvM: 0.4%||PvP: 0.75%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||78.0%|
- The focus sight is most likely based off a Head-mounted display.
- After an update, when wearing the Focus sight, parts of a player's hair might become brown patches.