Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||28 July 2003 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Gertrude's Cat|
|Location|| During Gertrude's Cat: Lumber Yard northeast of Varrock|
After: Gertrude's house
|Examine||A friendly feline?|
Fluffs belongs to Gertrude, and is the cat that a player must find for her within the Gertrude's Cat quest. After the quest has been completed, Fluff can be found outside of Gertrude's house. According to Gertrude, she is the mother of all the kittens players can buy from her.
- If you have a cat or kitten within your bank and you talk to her it can lead to her scratching you, dealing 30 life points of damage!
- If you use milk and fish (with the exception of cooked fish or tuna and trout) or any other type of food with Fluffs, she will eagerly devour it.
- If you speak with Fluffs wearing a catspeak amulet and you have the cat in the menagerie Fluffs will act like you didn't even own a cat.
- If you speak to Fluffs while having a kitten/cat following you, they will briefly converse.
- Fluffs most likely had a relationship with Bob the Jagex Cat, since Bob tells players' kittens that he is their father.
- If you have on an Amulet of Catspeak on while talking to Fluffs, she will thank you for finding her kittens, and makes a reference to Bob walking around the world.
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|