Flower patches are farming patches in which players can grow flowers. Flowers are primarily used to protect crops from disease. All flower patches also have a compost bin, a tool leprechaun, an allotment and a herb patch nearby. There are flower patches south of Falador, in Port Phasmatys, north of Catherby, in Hemenster (north of East Ardougne) and a limpwurt only patch is available in the western wilderness ruins.
The following flowers can be grown at any flower patch:
|Image||Flower Type||Level Required|
Each patch requires one seed to begin growing that flower type.
Methods of TravelEdit
- The fastest ways to get to the Hemenster herb patch are by casting the Ardougne Teleport spell, using a combat bracelet to go to the Ranging Guild or using a skills necklace or Fishing Guild Teleport to teleport to the Fishing Guild. Also, the fairy ring code B-L-R is near the patch. (Plague City required for Ardougne Teleport, partial completion of Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is required to use the fairy rings.)
- The fastest way to get to the Catherby herb patch is by the Catherby Teleport, and then walking north. Alternatively, the charter ships travel directly to Catherby.
- The teleports that get you near the Falador patch are: Falador Teleport, Falador or Draynor lodestones or amulet of glory to Draynor Village. The explorer's ring 3 and 4 provide a cabbage-patch teleport, designed for access to this herb patch.
- The fastest way to get to the Port Phasmatys patch is by the ectophial, and then walking west to get there. Ghosts Ahoy required for teleport). An alternative is to use the fairy ring network to the Haunted Woods (code A-L-Q), a short walk south of the allotment.
- The fastest way to get to the west Wilderness ruins patch is to use Dareeyak Teleport, the destination of which is right in the ruins. Alternatively, if you have completed Eadgar's Ruse and have an Agility level of 64, you can use the shortcut out of Trollheim (after using Trollheim teleport) to get into the Wilderness.