|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||3,810 coins|
|Low alch||2,540 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Examine||A fiery off-hand dagger.|
The flameburst defender is a defender that may be found only within Dungeoneering floors. It is held in the off-hand slot. It is dropped by pyrefiends inside the dungeons. It requires 33 Defence and Magic to wield. Unlike other defenders, which require Attack levels, this one requires a specific Magic level.
Unlike other defenders, the flameburst defender does not act as a shield.
|33 , 33|
|Armour||100||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 2.4 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- This is the only defender available in Daemonheim.
- This defender had a different 'parry' animation compared to the other defenders in the game prior to the Evolution of Combat launch.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat update, if the defender was wielded together with a Frostbite dagger or Hailstorm dagger, it would increase the passive effect damage from 50 to 100.
- Before the release of dual wielding in Dungeoneering on 2 April 2013, this was the only off-handed weapon in Daemonheim, and therefore the only way to use dual wield melee abilities whilst Dungeoneering.