|Start point||Vestri or Austri, who are north of Catherby, near the White wolf mountain.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~17 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to either Austri or Vestri who can both be found guarding caves on either side of White Wolf Mountain.
Getting Some HelpEdit
- Go to the Northern part of the fence at McGrubor's Wood.
- Squeeze through the loose railing and find some Red vine worms by checking the red vines found in the northwestern part of the wood. The spade from your tool belt WILL work.
- Get more than three worms, it may take more especially if you mess up so if you want to save yourself a trip get at least 10.
- Take three of the worms and head to Hemenster (SW of Seer's Village and directly west of Ranging Guild).
- Show Morris the Fishing pass and enter the gate.
- Put the garlic in the wall pipes by the north side.
- Either talk to Bonzo and pay him 5 coins or fish at the newly obtained fishing spot to start the contest.
- Keep fishing until a Giant carp is caught.
- Give the carp to Bonzo.
- Report back to Austri or Vestri.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 2,437 experience
- Access to the White Wolf Mountain shortcut
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|