Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||19 April 2011 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Examine||Bangs for your bucks.|
Firecrackers are an item that can be bought from Diango to celebrate the royal wedding between the King Black Dragon and the Kalphite Queen (and the real life marriage between Kate Middleton and Prince William which it parodies). When thrown, it leaves a small smoke cloud which lasts for a few seconds before completely disappearing.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Diamond Jubilee Souvenirs||10||Coins||400||No|
|Diango's Toy Store||10||Coins||400||No|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Firecrackers are currently the only celebratory/wedding items that can be stacked.
- Throwing firecrackers uses the same animation as using Calling beads.
- When throwing firecrackers against something you can not walk on, like water, the firecracker will not explode one space ahead of you like it will usually do, but instead blow up on the square your character is standing on.
- If you try to throw a firecracker inside a bank and some buildings it will say, "You can't throw firecrackers here." This also includes 1 square away from the Grand Exchange tiles.
Royal Wedding items
|Firework • Firecracker • Bubble maker • Confetti • Souvenir mug • Bouquet|