Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Lady Servil north of the Khazard fight arena town, which is south of Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Lady Servil West of the Monastery (Kandarin) which is South of Ardougne. (2-Accept)
- Head Southeast and talk to the local, who is just out the northwest corner of the arena.
- Head East and into the Northeastern most house.
- Take the Khazard armour from the armour stand.
- Equip the armour and head South to the prison.
- Go inside and talk to Jeremy Servil in the Northernmost cell.
- Talk to the Lazy Khazard Guard sitting in the Southeastern corner of the jail.
- Buy a bottle of Khali brew for five Coins from the bar to the West of the Western jail entrance.
- Run back and use the khali brew on the lazy guard. Wait for him to get drunk and then steal his jail keys.
- Use the keys on Jeremy's cell door.
- Kill the Khazard ogre.
- Talk to Hengrad.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion.
- Kill Bouncer.
- Kill General Khazard or walk out the door.
- Talk to Lady Servil.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Mahjarrat quest series|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|