|Release||18 April 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||234 coins|
|Low alch||156 coins|
|Exchange||184 coins (info)|
|Examine||A field ration to help your wounds go away.|
Field rations are not popular among players because dying in Pest Control does not make you lose your items, and you respawn immediately - replenishing your health and prayer. They are also not popular among all players in general, as someone could buy lobsters as a cheaper and more effective alternative.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Void Knight General Store||Void Knights' Outpost||390||Coins||50||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- The field ration resembles a statue collection bag, but it has a lighter brown colour and it has the Void Knights' emblem.
- Players used to be able to heal other players with it, but the introduction of the item lending feature players will only get the message "This item cannot be lent.”
- During the Pest Control update on the 17th July 2007, a bug caused the field rations to disappear from the shop for a day and made people think it was a discontinued item, selling them for around 50,000 coins or more each.