"Ferry ring" redirects here. For the transporting method, see Fairy ring.
|Release date||8 December 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||765 coins|
|Low Alch||510 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
(5): It looks in pretty good condition.
A ferocious ring is a special ring dropped by the monsters in Kuradal's Dungeon. The ring has many properties:
- It provides a 4% damage bonus to every hit when fighting monsters in the dungeon, including hits from damage-over-time abilities
- It acts as a ring of life when in the dungeon, teleporting the player to Kuradal when under a tenth of his or her maximum lifepoints
- A charge can be spent for a direct teleport to Kuradal, allowing the player to bypass the brutal green dragons and waterfiends or to simply save time
Like a ring of life and regardless of charge, a ferocious ring will be destroyed after saving the player. More than one ring can be owned at a time.
There is no requirement to wear the ferocious ring, excepting the fact that players must have Kuradal's permission to enter the dungeon; and they can only attack the monsters in the dungeon if they are their current Slayer assignment (assigned by Kuradal), leaving an indirect requirement of level 160 combat and level 75 Slayer to obtain it.
The ferocious ring disappears after all charges have been used, like regular degradable jewellery. If you only have one ring, using only 4 out of 5 charges is advised as you can still benefit from the ring's other bonuses until you can get a replacement.
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Abyssal demon 146 1 Uncommon Blue dragon 106 1 Rare Greater demon 118 1 Uncommon Hellhound 132 1 Rare Iron dragon 140 1 Uncommon Steel dragon 144 1 Uncommon Gargoyle 134 1 Uncommon Dark beast 150 1 Uncommon
- The ferocious ring used to look like Jennica's ring and, to a lesser extent, the explorer's ring, but after an update on 15 December 2009 the ring now has a blue tint, making it recognisable due to complaints made on the forums.
- You can bring partially used rings to Murky Matt in the Grand Exchange to combine their charges. Note that each ring can be used once as a ring of life within the cave, but will shatter when doing so. Combining partially used rings lowers the total number of rings, and in turn, lowers the number of times you can use them as rings of life.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, as well as for a few months after it, the ring boosted damage by 40 with each hit, including each hit of multi-hit special attacks.
Beacon • Charos(activated) • Easter • Explorer's(1) (2) (3) (4) • Fire • Ferocious • Jennica's • Lunar • 'Perfect' • Slaying • Visibility • Kinship • Vigour • Devotion • Ring of seeking (hide) (seek) (both) • TokKul-Zo • Sixth-Age circuit