Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||8 December 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||765 coins|
|Low alch||510 coins|
|Examine||It looks like it's going to break soon.|
- It provides a 4% damage increase to every hit when fighting monsters in the dungeon, including hits from damage-over-time abilities
- It acts as a ring of life when in the dungeon, teleporting the player to Kuradal when under a tenth of their maximum life points are remaining.
- A charge can be spent for a teleport to Kuradal, or to Morvran if unlocked.
Like a ring of life and regardless of charge, a ferocious ring will be destroyed after saving the player. More than one ring can be owned at a time.
There is no requirement to wear the ferocious ring, except the fact that players must have Kuradal's permission to enter the dungeon; and they can only attack the monsters in the dungeon if they are their current Slayer assignment (assigned by Kuradal or Morvran), leaving an indirect requirement of level 110 combat and level 75 Slayer to obtain it.
The ferocious ring disappears after all charges have been used, like regular degradable jewellery. If you only have one ring, using only 4 out of 5 charges is advised as you can still benefit from the ring's other bonuses until you can get a replacement.
The ring can be recharged with a Slayer master, using co-op points.
This ring can be upgraded with slayer points to allow its bonuses to be used in Morvran's dungeon. The upgrade requires level 90 Slayer and 100 slayer reward points.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
Dropping monsters Edit
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Abyssal demon (elite)||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Dark beast (elite)||N/A||1||Rare|
|Greater demon (elite)||N/A||1||Uncommon|
- The ferocious ring used to look like Jennica's ring and, to a lesser extent, the explorer's ring, but after an update on 15 December 2009 the ring now has a blue tint, making it recognisable due to complaints made on the forums.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, as well as for a few months after it, the ring boosted damage by 40 with each hit, including each hit of multi-hit special attacks.
- When buying the upgrade from Morvran, the text reads: "You may now use ferocious rings to teleport to Morvran, and will gain benefit from them when fighting in his dungeon."