|Release date||10 August 2009 (Update)|
|Combat level||64, 70|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria, Mazchna or Achtryn|
|Always drops||Wolf bones|
|Examine text||Fearsome predator found only in the Fremennik Province, renowned for its fur.|
The Fenris wolf is a wolf found south of Rellekka. They are normally level 64, but during the 2012 Winter event two to five level 70 Fenris wolves will be summoned by Sköll while you fight him. During the 2012 Winter event, Jagex Moderators had the ability to spawn multiple Fenris wolves at the which could be then attacked. While they could be spawned anywhere, the main place you'd find them was at the Grand Exchange.
- The Fenris wolf pelt is only dropped during the Fur 'n' Seek quest.
Please add your charm drop rates to the next template:
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 407 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Wolf bone 1 Uncommon Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Rare Not sold
- The Wolf bone is only dropped during the Rag and Bone Man quest.
- Before the quest Fur 'n' Seek was released, they were simply called "Wolf".
- In Norse Mythology Fenrir is known as the "Fenris Wolf", Fenrir is one of Loki's 3 monsterous children along with Jormungandr (The Midgard Serpent) and Hel. The Gods will attempt to bind Fenrir, the first two shall fail, the third Fenrir will be shown the magical ribbon Gleipnir, Fenrir agrees as long as one of the gods is brave enough to place one of their hands in his mouth as they bind him. Tyr is the only one who accepts the task. As Fenrir struggles Gliepnir will tighten and Fenrir will bite Tyr's hand off in rage.
- In Norse Mythology Fenrir shall break free from Gliepnir and travel to Vigrid to fight in Ragnarok. There he shall swallow Odin whole. He is also the father of Hati and Sköll.