|Release||3 April 2006 (Update)|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|3 / 2 / 1|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
Killing five of them is necessary to fill the black hole with light so that it may be entered.
Players say the following phrases randomly when they look in dark holes:
- "Help me!"
- "Is anybody there?"
- "What on RuneScape?"
- "Oh No!"dd
- "Who's that?"
- "Who's there?"
- "What's going on?"
- "I can't see!"
After the QuestEdit
After completing A Soul's Bane, players can access the Dungeon of Tolna and fight them. They are now level 40 and have 1450 life points.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The fear reaper may be based on Ghostface, the antagonist from the Scream movie series.
- Although it appears solid, it is actually slightly transparent.
- Although the fear reaper appears to be ghost-like, killing them with the ectoplasmator equipped does not give you Prayer experience.
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|