The World GateEdit
- Equip a Ring of visibility.
- Find the World Gate, south of the Eagle's Peak lodestone.
- The following part can be skipped if you already activated the World Gate after Mahjarrat Memories.
- Click the controls right near the gate until you reach .
- Rotate left until you reach .
- Rotate right until you reach .
- Speak to Azzanadra.
- Enter the World Gate to enter Freneskae.
- Run through Freneskae using the map below to reach the Sanctum, move fast and avoid the hazards.
- Optional: Deposit collected Memoriam crystals in the middle to see memories.
- Go to North side of the room to the door puzzle.
- Match the symbols up together to light up the lines in between them three times to open the door, then enter.
- Kill the four nihils then enter the next area (to the north).
- The smoke nihil attacks with Magic and can reduce stats. Its charge will decrease Attack, Strength, Magic, Ranged, and Defence by 5.
- The shadow nihil attacks with Ranged, and its special attack creates an area-of-effect that deals rapid damage. Players should constantly move in order to avoid the Nex-like shadow bombs that can cause heavy damage. Its charge will darken the game screen as it approaches, but causes no gameplay difference.
- The blood nihil attacks with melee. Its special attack causes all incoming damage to heal it, indicated when the creature lowers its head and begin to glow. It also will passively heal other nihil if it is damaged. Its charge inflicts a bleed similar to Slaughter that begins at 100 damage.
- The ice nihil attacks with Magic, and its special attack applies a six second stun. Its charge will drain the player's Prayer points by 25% of its maximum.
- Attempt to descend the ledge (to the north) then speak to Zaros.
- Defend against monsters while Mah has her nightmare (progress displayed at the top of the screen).
- When the progress is 0%, talk to Zaros, then climb down the summit.
- Collect The Measure and place it on the ground to reveal hidden wisps (wisps will be yellow dot on minimap).
- Harvest Mah wisps divine energy by clicking the rift in the middle.
- When you get 250, weave it into a simulacrum (dark to help Zaros, light to hinder Zaros).
- Return to Zaros by exiting the rock face (along the wall at the side).
- Talk to Azzanadra through the world gate.
- Quest complete!