|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Examine||A large metal shield.|
A farseer kiteshield is a magic shield that requires a Defence level of 80 and a Dungeoneering level of 80 to wield. It is companion to the chaotic kiteshield and eagle-eye kiteshield, the melee- and ranged-based equivalents, respectively. At least two million Dungeoneering experience is required to attain the 200,000 Dungeoneering tokens needed to purchase the item, provided that no tokens are earned from Sinkholes.
|80 , 80||30,000 charges|
|Armour||384||PvM: 8%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||385||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The farseer kiteshield has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||20,000||2,000 and 200|
|90%||200,000||20,000 and 2,000|
|20%||1,600,000||160,000 and 16,000|
|0%||2,000,000||200,000 and 20,000|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|4 × Shifting components||100%|
- The farseer kiteshield used to cost 400,000 tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The farseer kiteshield looks similar to a gorgonite kiteshield, although the gorgonite kiteshield is a melee-based shield.
- In the Runescape Knowledge Base, it stated that the Farseer Kiteshield soaked 10% magic damage and 20% melee damage. On 11/9/10 Mod Ash confirmed the Kiteshield in fact soaked 7% magic damage and 14% melee damage. This upset players that purchased the shield for its original bonuses.