Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||2 November 2004 (Update)|
|High alch||46,800 coins|
|Low alch||31,200 coins|
|Exchange||45,098 coins (info)|
|Examine||This helmet is worn by farseers.|
The farseer helm is a members-only piece of Fremennik armour. To wear a farseer helm, the player needs to have completed The Fremennik Trials and have at least 45 Defence. To obtain, you can buy one from Skulgrimen in Rellekka, trade with another player, or receive one from a Dagannoth on Waterbirth Island or in the Chaos Tunnels. It can also be obtained by gambling 30 honour points in Barbarian Assault.
With the second Summoning update, a player can have Pikkupstix enchant the helm at which point it becomes a farseer helm (e) and can hold up to 700 Summoning scrolls and requires level 35 Summoning to enchant. When charged it takes on a lighter colour and becomes a farseer helm (charged).
|Armour||125||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.84375%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||78; 79||1||Rare|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Skulgrimen's Battle Gear||78,000||Coins||10||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||50.5%|
- In the Fist of Guthix activity, there is a farseer helm resting on some crates near the druids. This can be seen on both F2P and P2P worlds.
- The horns on the inventory icon come from the bottom, but when the player is wearing it, they come from the top.