|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by master farmers.|
The Farming cape (t) is the trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Farming skill. It is the trimmed version of the farming cape. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Farming hood from Martin the Master Gardener at Draynor Village by players who have achieved level 99 in Farming and also have one other level 99 skill.
The Farming cape is considered one of the hardest and most admirable capes in the game to achieve, due to the immense amount of time and patience one requires to master the Farming skill. However, if a player were to take part in Wilderness Warbands, of which one of the potential rewards is large amounts of farming experience, it can become considerably easier at higher levels. The skill can either result in a net profit or net loss depending on how it is trained.
The cape also has an emote, lasting 6.6 seconds, during which the player grows flowers and smells them. The Farming cape needs to be equipped in order to perform this emote.
Talking to Martin the Master Gardener gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Martin the Master Gardener||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
|The Max Cape Marketplace||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 80,305 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- If you click on the skillcape icon, it says you can't protect it by paying some farmer to care for it.
- When purchasing the Farming cape from Martin the Master Gardener, Martin claims that master farmers are a 'rare breed' and that not many people own the Farming cape.