|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by master farmers.|
The Farming cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Farming skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Farming hood from Martin the Master Gardener at Draynor Village by players who have achieved level 99 in Farming.
The Farming cape is considered one of the hardest and most admirable capes in the game to achieve, due to the immense amount of time and patience one requires to master the Farming skill. However, if a player were to take part in Wilderness Warbands, of which one of the potential rewards is large amounts of farming experience, it can become considerably easier at higher levels. The skill can either result in a net profit or net loss depending on how it is trained.
The cape also has an emote, lasting 6.6 seconds, during which the player grows flowers and smells them. The Farming cape needs to be equipped in order to perform this emote.
Should a player achieve skill mastery in a second skill after Farming, the Farming cape will turn into a Farming cape (t), which is the trimmed version of the original cape. The Farming cape (t) has a light green trim.
Talking to Martin the Master Gardener gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- The Farming cape's perk provides a chance to instantly harvest all remaining resources from a crop (stacks with juju farming potion and greenfinger auras), and notes the harvested crops automatically. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
The Farming cape's perk does not stack with Desert Amulet 3 and 4 passive effect to double Al Kharid cactus patch. For example if the perk activates, only three potato cactus will be harvested and noted instead of the usual six.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Martin the Master Gardener||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 88,445 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- If you click on the skillcape icon, it says you can't protect it by paying some farmer to care for it.
- When purchasing the Farming cape from Martin the Master Gardener, Martin claims that master farmers are a 'rare breed' and that not many people own the Farming cape.