|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||36.5 (and 12 experience)|
|Examine text||He grows the crops in this area.|
Farmers are level 7 monsters found on farms. They are the only monsters to drop the decorative gardening boots. Farmers can be fair melee training for lower levels that need experience. Farmers are fairly weak, but their level is higher than that of most new or inexperienced players, so these players may risk death if they attack a farmer. Player with level 10 Thieving or greater can pickpocket farmers, gaining 14.5 experience and loot of 9 gp, or rarely a potato seed.
Farmers are located:
- Two in Taverley, in the Cow and Sheep pen by Turael/Spria and by the wheat field south of them, who cannot be pickpocketed.
- One in Seth Groats farm, east of Lumbridge, and another just north of it.
- One on the road from Lumbridge to Varrock, near Rat Burgiss.
- One in the cow pen north of Lumbridge, near Beefy Bill.
- Two in the farm north of Ardougne, who cannot be pickpocketed.
|Evil turnip seed||4||Unknown||32|
|Grimy dwarf weed||1||Unknown||3,254|
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||Rare||Not sold|
A successful picketpocketing attempt will gain the following loot:
Advanced Pickpocketing LootEdit
|Apple tree seed||1||Rare||11|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|