|Release date||7 September 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You will be able to get a replacement shield from Sir Vyvin's squire in the White Knights' Castle.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||An elite kiteshield from Falador.|
The Falador shield 4 is a reward for completing all of the Falador Tasks, including the elite tasks. It is obtained from the Squire in the White Knights' Castle in Falador, and can be reobtained from him for free. Its stats are the same as a rune kiteshield's and is one of the items that is always kept on (normal) death, although it can be lost in the Wilderness if it is not the most valuable item the player has (with Protect Item active).
A male player wielding a falador shield 4
A female player wielding a falador shield 4
|[view] • [talk]|
From Falador shields 1, 2 and 3Edit
- When worn
- Ability to use an emote (operate via Worn Equipment tab, must be unsheathed to work)
- Increases Farming experience when using the patches north of Port Sarim by 10%
- At all times
- A white lily seed will be obtained in addition to each bird's nest obtained from Wyson the gardener in Falador Park when trading mole claws and skins
- You may now enter the Crafting Guild without a brown apron.
Falador shield 4 onlyEdit
- Restore up to 100% of your max prayer points twice per day (resets at 00:00 UTC)
- When worn
- The same damage-reduction ability as the Anti-dragon shield (mole).
- A +5% XP and respect bonus in the Artisans Workshop.
- At all times
- A +20 Prayer point bonus when using the altar in Falador Castle
- Chance of getting a mole nose drop from the giant mole, which Wyson will trade for higher value nests
- Ability to exchange white lily seeds with the gardeners for 100 farming xp each, to a max of 50 seeds per day.
- Ability to convert the altar to Zaros by using the ancient hymnal on it (the altar can then be used to swap between regular prayers and Ancient Curses). The altar can be converted back to Saradomin at any time, recovering the hymnal.
- The shield used to be able to locate the Giant mole in its lair. This was removed on 27 January 2014.
- The prayer renewal ability used to be difficult to use due to a confirmation box. This was removed on 27 January 2014.
|Fremennik Province Tasks||
|Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks||
|Seers' Village Tasks||
|Burthorpe and Taverley Tasks|
Holy book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of balance(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Unholy book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Ancient book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of law(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of war(+2) (Illuminated(+4))
Citharede symbol(+4) • Holy symbol(+8) • Unholy symbol(+8) • Amulet of power(+1) • Amulet of glory(+2) • Salve amulet (e)(+3) • Amulet of fury(+3) • Split dragontooth necklace(+4) • Stole(+4) • Twisted bird skull necklace(+3) • Demon horn necklace(+5) • Amulet of zealots(-5) • Desert amulet 2(+1)-3(+2)-4(+3)
White equipment • Crozier(+6) • Maces • Toktz-mej-tal(+5) • Silver sickle (b)(+5) • Wolfbane(+5) • Ivandis flail(+5) • Godswords(+4) • Granite mace(+4) • Saradomin sword(+2) • Zamorakian spear(+2) • Enhanced ancient staff(+2)
(+) Prayer bonus