|Start point||Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- Talk to 5 different gardeners near farming patches around RuneScape
- The correct speaking option won't be available if the farming patch next to them isn't clear.
- The farmer in Prifddinas doesn't work.
- A random farmer will mention fairies.
- Talk to Martin again.
Finding a cureEdit
- Equip your staff and enter the Lost City shed.
- Run south (near Chaeldar, the Slayer master), talk to the Fairy Godfather about the Queen.
- Run west to the bank. Talk to Fairy Nuff a few steps north of the bank.
- Travel to The Dark Wizards' Tower (west of Falador).
- Climb to the top, talk to Zandar Horfyre.
- Teleport to Port Sarim and talk to Malignius Mortifer (just north west of Port Sarim.) about a Tanglefoot (pictured right).
- Run behind Draynor Manor and dig the grave for a skull. (still within the grounds of Draynor Manor.)
- Return to Malignius.
- Fetch the items that Malignius requested (they will be listed in your quest journal). Bring multiple of any edible item, or bring a filled druid pouch to ward off ghasts.
The final fightEdit
- Return to the Lost City, west of the Cosmic altar, enter the shady grove.
- Run through the grove to the large room.
- Equip your magic secateurs and kill Tanglefoot.
- Off-hand weaponry will work here, but will only deal as much as the secateurs would.
- Take the Queen's secateurs.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- Magic secateurs (increases Farming-yields by 10% when harvesting allotments, herbs and hops)
- 3,500 experience
- 2,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 2 of the Fairy Tale quest series|