|Start point||Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (20–36 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- After 5 minutes has elapsed, talk to him again.
- Go to Fairy Nuff's grotto, north of the Zanaris bank.
- Pick up the certificate.
- Right-click study on the certificate.
- Use the certificate on the Fairy chef, south of the bank.
- Read the rune temple sign, on the ground south of the Cosmic Altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather about the queen missing.
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north.
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring, south-west of the wheat field.
- Go to each of these codes in this order to reach the hideout: air, dlr, djq, ajs.
- In the Fairy Resistance Hideout, talk to Fairy Nuff in the northeastern room.
- Go back and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather for the queen's secateurs (may take several attempts).
- Go back to the hideout with the fairy ring (click "Fairy Resistance HQ" in the travel log).
- Talk to Fairy Nuff again.
- Go back to Zanaris and use the code ckp.
- Wait 2 minutes and pick a starflower (requires 49 ).
- Make sure you have armour required to fight one or multiple Goraks.
- Go back to Zanaris and use the code dir.
- Kill Goraks until you get a Gorak claw.
- Grind the gorak claw.
- Use the starflower on the vial of water.
- Use the Gorak claw powder on the Magic essence (unf).
- Go back to the Resistance Hideout and right-click use the magic essence on the queen, laying unconscious on the ground near Fairy Nuff.
- Quest complete!
|Part 3 of the Fairy Tale quest series|