|Start point|| Fairy Very Wise.
You are unable to begin this quest within 15 minutes of completing the previous quest, Fairy Tale II - Cure A Queen.
You must take a fairy ring from any location to Zanaris to start the quest, although you will end up in a small area with Fairy Very Wise.If you decline her offer to take up the quest you will not be teleported to this location again upon accessing a fairy ring. Instead, you will have to use the code BIR to access this location manually. If the last place you teleported is the resistance HQ then you will have to type in the code twice.
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~1 hour 2 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Travel to Zanaris, use the fairy ring to get to the Fairy Resistance headquarters.
- Talk to the Fairy Queen south-east in the headquarters.
- Talk to the Tooth Fairy.
- (Be wary of cutscenes) Turn on the projector , then after the briefing,
- Watch another briefing with the projector again.
- (End of cutscenes)
- After the briefing, agree to collect her wand.
- Run north-west and take a hammer and secateurs. Use them on each other.
- Go to the house north-west of Zanaris bank. Use your tooth extractor on the door.
- Talk to Gnarly.
- In no particular order, compliment him with the following responses:
- "Your enamel shimmers like a river of silver in the moonlight."
- "I've never seen such amazing, inspired and dream-like toothiness."
- "I can see your bicuspid ancestry is an example to all molar-kind."
- "You're a wonderful guard tooth with lovely cusps."
- Use the bucket of milk on him, . Gnarly should jump into your inventory.
- Go back to the Tooth Fairy (Fairy Resistance HQ) in the south-east room.
- (Cutscene) Talk to the tooth fairy, then watch another briefing.
- After the briefing, agree to the tooth extraction.
- Step onto the yellow flowers and use the wave emote. There will be a cutscene.
- Go to the Zanaris windmill and talk to General Bre'egth.
- Talk to any other Ork about K'Chunk.
- Run to the fairy ring, talk to Fairy Fixit about K'Chunk.
- Teleport to dip and talk to K'Chunk.
- Pickpocket him for the tooth.
- Teleport to bkq and run down the waterfall to talk to the Wood Dryad to the west.
- Talk to Gromblod.
- Talk to the Wood Dryad again.
- Teleport to clr, pick a mango and unblock the log.
- Return to bkq and talk to Gromblod.
- Pick up the mango south of Gromblod and use the tooth extractor on it.
- Teleport to alp and talk to Shredflesh.
- In no particular order, calm him with the following responses:
- "What's a bit of pain for a huge ork hero like you?"
- "If the tooth isn't pulled out, all your teeth will hurt much worse!"
- "Let me pull it! What are you, an ork or a goblin?"
- "I'll make sure it doesn't hurt a bit; I'm a professional."
- Use the extractor on him.
- Go back and talk to the Tooth Fairy in the hideout.
- (Cutscene) Watch another briefing . She gives you a wand.
The final battleEdit
- Prepare for the final battle, with the above listed items.
- Teleport to bir, dip, clr, alp.
- Look through fairy tree where you'll encounter a cutscene.
- After the cutscene talk to the tooth fairy.
- How to kill the Fairy Godfather:
- The Protect/Deflect Magic prayer is advised.
- Use all 3 teeth on the farming patches.
- Stand by the patches and kill the generals and ork warriors.
- Once the teeth have grown, instruct them to fight.
- Focus on ork warriors while the teeth focus on killing the generals.
- After you and the teeth kill the generals, kill the godfather. He has very high defence, but it's possible to damage him with a good weapon.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather for a cutscene.
- Continue dialogue with the Fairy Queen and accept her teleport.
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 11,000 experience
- 11,000 experience
- 11,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- Magic watering can
- Free access to the Zanaris Market
- Ability to use the Fairy Rings and get into Zanaris without a Lunar or Dramen staff.
- Ability to fetch teeth to get a Tooth creature by speaking to the Tooth Fairy after the quest.
- Ability to have gardeners keep your farming patches weed free. First, talk to Martin the Master Gardener after the quest, then talk to a gardener at one of the patches. If any patch has preexisting weeds, you'll have to remove them before this takes effect.
- Access to a new battle area in Ork's Rift, which contains cursed Ivory Bre'egth, cursed Ivory Gromblod, and cursed Ivory Shredflesh. They all have 82 and have high gem and blue charm drop rates.
- Ability to sell suqah tooth to the Tooth Fairy for 2,000 coins each. You can also sell her old teeth, monkey dentures, and kebbit teeth, for amounts ranging from 1 to 200 coins.
- Access to Mos Le Harmless through K'Chunk's island; fairy ring code DIP (see below)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Additional rewards/activities
During or after the quest, it is possible to collect various rewards hidden around the fairy codes.
Some, if not all, of these rewards can be accessed during the quest itself, such as the shortcut to the Ape Atoll agility course (this can be done before the quest as well).
- Kebbit teeth - Hunt Sabre-toothed kebbits at the Rellekka Hunter area.
- Suqah tooth - Kill a Suqah at Lunar Isle.
- Old tooth - Dig at Digsite. Bring a trowel, specimen jar, and specimen brush. (If you do not have a trowel, you can obtain another from the examiner south of the Digsite, as well as find a specimen jar in the cupboard there. The specimen brush can be obtained by pickpocketing a Digsite workman.) Use the trowel on the soil to start digging in the space directly west of the animal skull in the north east section of the Digsite, next to searchable buried skeleton. The chance of getting an old tooth is approximately 1/50.
- Monkey dentures - Purchase from Tutab's Magical Market at Marim, Ape Atoll. Bring a monkey greegree and 10 or more coins.
- Human tooth - It can be found by searching the bunk beds in Gertrude's house just outside Varrock.
The herbs are:
- 7 ranarr
- 7 cadantine
- 7 dwarf weed
- 2 ranarr seeds
- 2 dwarf weed seeds
- 3 cadantine seeds
This reward totals 61,364. Requires 24 free inventory slots. Players might need to log out after completing the quest, then back into the game in order to get to the right cave with fairy ring code ALP. The proper cave has no monsters inhabiting it.
With 85 and 8 willow logs, you can make an eternal fire in the spent campfire site on the island near Mos Le'Harmless (fairy ring DIP). You'll receive 10,000 experience for making the fire. Temporary boosts cannot be used to help you reach the required firemaking level.
You can unlock an entrance to Mos Le'Harmless. This requires 8 normal planks, 16 nails of any type, and a hammer. Use the fairy rings to go to the islands near Mos Le'Harmless. Go to the first bridge and use a plank on the broken part of the bridge. It is repaired, using four planks and eight nails.
The other bridge must be repaired from the Mos Le'Harmless side. Go to Mos Le'Harmless, south of the Cave Horror's cave, use the portal to get on the bridge, and then use a plank on the broken part of the bridge. The second bridge will be repaired, using up four planks and eight nails.
- Music unlocked
|Part 4 of the Fairy Tale quest series|