Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||14 July 2008 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to obtain a new ring from Ned in Draynor if you destroy this one.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A Lumbridge explorer's ring.|
The Explorer's ring 3 is a reward from the beginner, easy and medium Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks. It is obtained by talking to Ned in Draynor Village, and may be retrieved by speaking with him again - charges on the ring will be unaffected if lost, unless the recharge time is passed between losing it and retrieving it.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Explorer's ring 1||
|Explorer's ring 2|
|Explorer's ring 3||
|Explorer's ring 4|
- The ring received a small, hidden graphical update on 9 June 2010.
- Ned calls the cabbage-port the dual cabbageway - a reference to a type of road used today (the dual carriageway).
- The cabbage teleport only teleports to a specific cabbage patch in the cabbage field.
- The Explorer's rings are currently the only rings that provide a prayer bonus.
- Cabbage-port is useful for mining on Crandor. There are a lot of rocks on Crandor and it is not a popular mining spot. Players with cabbage-port and who have completed the Dragon Slayer quest can mine on Crandor and use cabbage-port to go to the Entrana Deposit Box in Port Sarim.
- The Explorer's rings 1, 2 and 3 resemble each other and appear to be made of bronze, silver and gold, respectively; however, the explorer ring 4 looks more different and is probably meant to be platinum.
- The inventory icon disappears while using the ring's low-alchemy.
|Lumbridge and Draynor|
|Burthorpe and Taverley||