|Release date||14 July 2008 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You will need to obtain a new ring from Ned in Draynor if you destroy this one.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A Lumbridge explorer's ring.|
The Explorer's ring 3 is a reward from the beginner, easy and medium Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks. It is obtained by talking to Ned in Draynor Village, and may be retrieved by speaking with him again - charges on the ring will be unaffected if lost, unless the recharge time is passed between losing it and retrieving it.
A player teleporting with the Explorer's ring 3
|[view] • [talk]|
From Explorer's ring 1 and 2Edit
- When worn
- 10% chance of crafting an extra air, earth, fire, or water rune for each essence at the respective altars. For each extra rune crafted, the base experience per essence for that rune is awarded again.
- Operate ring
- 30 free Low-level Alchemy casts per day (requires 21 Magic; resets at 00:00 UTC)
Explorer's ring 3 onlyEdit
- Operate ring
- Replenishes 50% of your run energy three times daily
- Cabbage-port: teleports players to the cabbage patch south of Falador
- The ring received a small, hidden graphical update on the update of Court Cases 9 June 2010.
- Ned calls the cabbage-port the dual cabbageway - a reference to a type of road used today (the dual carriageway).
- The cabbage teleport only teleports to a specific cabbage patch in the cabbage field.
- The Explorer's Ring 3, along with the other versions, are currently the only rings that provide a prayer bonus to date.
- Cabbage-port is useful for mining on Crandor. There are a lot of rocks on Crandor and it is not a popular mining spot. Players with cabbage-port and who have completed the Dragon Slayer quest can mine on Crandor and use cabbage-port to go to the Entrana Deposit Box in Port Sarim.
- The explorer ring 1, 2 and 3 resemble each other and appear to be made of bronze, silver and gold respectively; however, the explorer ring 4 looks more different and is probably meant to be platinum.
- the inventory icon disappears when using low-alchemy until after you exit.
Clay • Ring of potency • Beacon • Charos(activated) • Easter • Explorer's(1) (2) (3) (4) • Fire • Ferocious • Jennica's • Lunar • 'Perfect' • Slaying • Visibility • Kinship • Vigour • Devotion • Ring of seeking (hide) (seek) (both) • TokKul-Zo • Sixth-Age circuit • Hoardstalker • Lost • Leviathan (Superior)
| Clan rings|
Holy book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of balance(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Unholy book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Ancient book(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of law(+2) (Illuminated(+4)) • Book of war(+2) (Illuminated(+4))
Citharede symbol(+4) • Holy symbol(+8) • Unholy symbol(+8) • Amulet of power(+1) • Amulet of glory(+2) • Salve amulet (e)(+3) • Amulet of fury(+3) • Split dragontooth necklace(+4) • Stole(+4) • Twisted bird skull necklace(+3) • Demon horn necklace(+5) • Amulet of zealots(-5) • Desert amulet 2(+1)-3(+2)-4(+3)
White equipment • Crozier(+6) • Maces • Toktz-mej-tal(+5) • Silver sickle (b)(+5) • Wolfbane(+5) • Ivandis flail(+5) • Godswords(+4) • Granite mace(+4) • Saradomin sword(+2) • Zamorakian spear(+2) • Enhanced ancient staff(+2)
(+) Prayer bonus
|Fremennik Province Tasks||
|Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks||
|Seers' Village Tasks||
|Burthorpe and Taverley Tasks|