|Release||31 January 2005 (Update)|
|It has a key hanging from its collar.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|3 / 2 / 1|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Experiments can be found in the Experiment cave, which can be accessed during Creature of Fenkenstrain quest. Completing the whole quest is not required to kill them, as you can simply push the farthest memorial from the castle and you will enter finding quite a few of them. In total, there are 18 Experiment spawns in the cave: 7 Sheep-dogs, 5 Spider-men and 6 Wolf-women.
The Wolf-woman may only be killed during the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest. Attempting to kill one afterwards results in the message "You don't have the heart to kill the poor creature again."
An Experiment must be killed to complete the "Lab Clean-up Assistant" Morytania task.
|Experiment bone||1||Common||Not sold|
|Cavern key||1||Common||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The Sheep-dog experiment may refer to the saying "A wolf in sheep's clothing", or possibly a sheep dog.
- The Spider-man experiment might be a reference to Spider-Man. It also closely resembles one of the mutant toys from the Pixar film Toy Story.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, experiments were popular for combat training as they had 1000 life points with a combat level of only 25.
- Experiments have not had a graphical update since their release, and they still use the old sounds for wolves and spiders when in combat.