Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||25 February 2009 (Update)|
|Location||See list of possible locations|
|Examine||His bite looks tougher than his bark.|
An Evil oak tree can be found while playing the Distractions and Diversions part Evil Tree. It requires 7 Farming to nurture its sapling, 15 Woodcutting to chop it, and 15 Firemaking to set it on fire. Once defeated, it will reward with player with a few oak logs, coins, and possibly a bird's nest, providing that the player contributed to its death.
- When the tree is still a sapling, Farming experience can be gained for nurturing it. Each stage of growth will grant 45 Farming xp. No items are required for that.
- When the tree is fully grown, chopping the roots and the tree itself gains Woodcutting experience.
- When a root vanishes, the player gains Evil tree kindlings, which can be used on the tree to set fire to a part of the tree. This awards Firemaking experience. It is also the only Evil Tree without arms.
Evil Tree Experience Nurturing Firemaking Chopping roots Chopping tree Oak 45 300 6.5 32.3
- Experience (Farming & Firemaking or Woodcutting)
- Oak logs (noted)
- Bird nests
- Tooth half of a key
- Clue scroll (easy)
- Tree seeds
- Loop half of a Key
- Morchella mushroom spore
- Key token
- After the tree has been killed, the Leprechaun will bank any additional logs cut for up to 10 minutes. (After players have a full inventory.)