|Release date||25 February 2009 (Update)|
|Location||See list of possible locations|
|Examine||His bite looks tougher than his bark.|
An Evil oak tree can be found while playing the Distractions and Diversions part Evil Tree. It requires 7 Farming to nurture its sapling, 15 Woodcutting to chop it, and 15 Firemaking to set it on fire. Once defeated, it will reward with player with a few oak logs, coins, and possibly a bird's nest, providing that the player contributed to its death.
- When the tree is still a sapling, Farming experience can be gained for nurturing it. Each stage of growth will grant 45 Farming xp. No items are required for that.
- When the tree is fully grown, chopping the roots and the tree itself gains Woodcutting experience.
- When a root vanishes, the player gains Evil tree kindlings, which can be used on the tree to set fire to a part of the tree. This awards Firemaking experience. It is also the only Evil Tree without arms.
Evil Tree Experience Nurturing Firemaking Chopping roots Chopping tree Oak 45 300 6.5 32.3
- Experience (Farming & Firemaking or Woodcutting)
- Oak logs (noted)
- Bird nests
- Tooth half of a key
- Clue scroll (easy)
- Tree seeds
- Loop half of a Key
- Morchella mushroom spore
- Spin tickets
- After the tree has been killed, the Leprechaun will bank any additional logs cut for up to 10 minutes. (After players have a full inventory.)
Tree • Dying tree • Dead tree • Dead tree covered in snow • Evergreen • Burnt tree • Jungle tree • Achey tree • Oak tree • Willow tree • Teak tree • Maple tree • Hollow tree • Mahogany tree • Arctic pine • Eucalyptus tree • Yew tree • Magic tree • Cursed magic tree • Bloodwood tree
Ailanthus tree • Cedar tree • Cinnamon tree • Dramen tree • Dream tree • Mastic tree • Sassafras tree • Swaying tree • White tree • Windswept tree • Evil holly tree • Evil hawthorn tree • Blisterwood tree
Calquat tree • Dramen Tree Spirit • Fyburglars tree • Giant ent • Golden Apple Tree • Grand Tree • Ivy • Leafy palm tree • Nice tree • Tree spirit • Undead tree • Scrapey tree • Spirit tree • Sq'irk tree • Strong tree • Wintumber tree • Witchwood tree • Young tree