|Logs||Logs (351 coins)|
|Farming level||Cannot be grown.|
|Cannot be grown.|
|Examine||A hardy Evergreen tree.|
Evergreen trees, when chopped down, give normal logs. The only difference is the appearance and will rarely give multiple logs. Evergreen trees are only found in the colder climates of Gielinor like the White Wolf Mountain. The evergreen tree is also found just on the west side of the Gunnarsgrunn, slightly north of the Barbarian Outpost, north of Falador, near the entrance to the Dwarven Mines, a little east of Camelot Castle and on Dragontooth Island.
- Use Fairy Ring code AKQ; the ring is next to a group of Evergreens.
- Cast Camelot Teleport. Evergreens are directly east of the arrival point.
- If the player's house is in Taverley, Teleport to House. Evergreens are adjacent to the north and west.
- Evergreens can also be found in the Heroes' Guild and on Miscellania.
- There is an abundance of Evergreens around Barbarian Outpost.
- You can use the Lodestone Network to teleport to Falador, as there are Evergreens directly north of where you land.
- When you use a Raw Herring on an Evergreen Tree, a message in the chatbox will say "This is not the tallest tree of the forest."
Tree • Dying tree • Dead tree • Dead tree covered in snow • Evergreen • Burnt tree • Jungle tree • Achey Tree • Oak tree • Willow tree • Teak tree • Maple tree • Hollow tree • Mahogany tree • Arctic pine • Eucalyptus tree • Yew tree • Magic tree • Cursed magic tree • Bloodwood tree • Elder tree • Crystal tree
Ailanthus tree • Cedar tree • Cinnamon tree • Dramen tree • Dream tree • Mastic tree • Sassafras tree • Swaying tree • White tree • Windswept tree • Evil holly tree • Evil hawthorn tree • Blisterwood tree
Calquat tree • Dramen Tree Spirit • Fyburglars tree • Giant ent • Golden Apple Tree • Grand Tree • Ivy • Leafy palm tree • Nice tree • Tree spirit • Undead tree • Scrapey tree • Spirit tree • Sq'irk tree • Strong tree • Wintumber tree • Witchwood tree • Young tree