|Release date||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||A Clockwork Syringe|
|Sells items||Player-owned houses, Skillcape of construction|
|Examine||A fancy businessman with a mighty fine hat.|
Estate agents are NPCs that sell players land to build Player-owned houses (POH) on, as well as decorating them and/or moving them. These agents can be found in several major cities listed below. They are identified on the minimap by a symbol of a small house (). Players must pay 1,000 coins to purchase the first house, located in Taverley, and begin training the Construction skill.
Estate agents can be found at the following locations:
- East of Varrock Palace
- Falador, north of the White Knights' Castle
- Seers' Village, north-east of the bank
- East Ardougne, south-west of the marketplace
- Prifddinas, south-east corner of the Ithell district
Estate agents can also redecorate the outside of a player's house for a fee. Along with a total redecoration of a house, each house style comes with a unique tune that plays upon entering the house. After completion of the elite Varrock Tasks, the Estate Agent will offer you everything for half the price.
Relocating a houseEdit
|Location on map|
|Level required||40||50||60 (1,750 reputation)||75|
|Location on map|
| GE resale
|Construction cape||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construction hood||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construction cape (t)||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construction master cape||Infinite||120,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
- Estate agents used to wear a different model for the construction cape than what was available to players. Theirs had a blue circle behind the skill icon. This was changed on 11 January 2016.
- Though the game says its only the Varrock Estate agent who offers half-off after Varrock elite tasks are complete, it actually affects all Estate agents.
- The elf is the only estate agent not to actually wear the Construction cape of accomplishment. She says this is because it clashes with her outfit.
- The Prifddinas estate agent was originally blonde and was a member of the Cadarn Clan. When the second batch of the elven city was released, she was given a graphical update and made a member of the Ithell Clan.
- The Falador estate agent references the Falador Massacre when talking to him about the Banner of Farradorn.
- When speaking to an estate agent about the construction skillcape, they will mention that they will sell it to you if you can build a demonic throne. You can boost for a demonic throne as low as 90 Construction with a Spicy stew, Crystal saw and Sculpting chisel boost. Despite that, you still need 99 Construction to buy the cape.
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|
|Tower of Voices||