Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||A Clockwork Syringe|
|Sells items||Player-owned houses, Skillcape of construction|
|Examine||A fancy businessman with a mighty fine hat.|
Estate agents are NPCs that sell players land to build Player-owned houses (POH) on, as well as decorating them and/or moving them. These agents can be found in several major cities listed below. They are identified on the minimap by a symbol of a small house (). Players must pay 1,000 coins to purchase the first house, located in Taverley, and begin training the Construction skill.
Estate agents can be found at the following locations:
Estate agents can also redecorate the outside of a player's house for a fee. Along with a total redecoration of a house, each house style comes with a unique tune that plays upon entering the house. After completion of the elite Varrock Tasks, the Estate Agent will offer you everything for half the price.
Relocating a houseEdit
|Location on map|
|Level required||40||50||60 (1,750 reputation)||75|
|Location on map|
| GE resale
|Construct. cape||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construct. hood||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construct. cape (t)||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Construction master cape||Infinite||120,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
- Estate agents used to wear a different model for the construction cape than what was available to players. Theirs had a blue circle behind the skill icon. This was changed on 11 January 2016.
- Though the game says its only the Varrock Estate agent who offers half-off after Varrock elite tasks are complete, it actually affects all Estate agents.
- The elf is the only estate agent not to actually wear the Construction cape of accomplishment. She says this is because it clashes with her outfit.
- The Prifddinas estate agent was originally blonde and was a member of the Cadarn Clan. When the second batch of the elven city was released, she was given a graphical update, and making her a member of the Ithell Clan.
- The Falador estate agent references the Falador Massacre when talking to him about the Banner of Farradorn.
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|
|Tower of Voices||