|Release||1 December 2010 (Update)|
|A mysterious, godlike creature whose ears hear all.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|103 / 68 / 34|
|3 ticks (1.8s)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
Unlike her sisters, Leeuni and Ayuni, Eruni stays immobile during the entire fight. Eruni summons Lesser demons to aid her in combat when her health reaches certain points (one demon in the beginning of the fight, two when at 3/4 life points, three when half and four when at 1/4). Eruni is completely impervious to attacks while there are any demons summoned, meaning the player has to kill the demons off first, causing Eruni's blue magical shield to fade.
Eruni herself mainly attacks with a projectile attack, which is very fast, and hits the player twice per attack, dealing both ranged and magic damage simultaneously. As a result, only damage from one style of attack can be reduced using prayers. The attacks are capable of causing significant rapid damage if the player does not use a protection prayer to help reduce the damage from one type. She does not attack with Melee but instead uses the Lesser demons as her Melee source.
- The 3 demons, Ayuni, Eruni, and Leeuni are coloured with the colour of the gods, Saradomin, Zamorak, and Guthix.
- The names of the three bosses hint at their origins: "Lee" for lips, "Ay" for eyes, and "Er" for ear.
- The demons Eruni summons make different sounds than other Lesser demons. Also, their examine text is: "This demon is under Eruni's influence."
- When you go stand behind the pillar east/west of Eruni, she can't attack you.
- Eruni has a pair of ears on her mask, due to her being created by Apmeken's hearing.
- Eruni's magical shield looks somewhat similar to the Lunar spell Disruption Shield, which can also block attacks from players.