|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|No. of Banks||0|
|No. of Altars||1|
|No. of Obelisks||0|
|Teleportation||Balloon transport system, Law Teleport Tablet, Abyss|
|Inhabitants/Race||Monks, demons, spirits, and zombies.|
|Location on World Map|
|Legends' Guild||←||Entrana||→||Dark Wizards' Tower|
- Boat in Port Sarim, by asking the monks on the dock. This method is free.
- The Law Altar via the Abyss in the Wilderness
- Breaking a Law altar teleport tablet
- Balloon transport system
- Using the teleport function of a Wicked hood that has been fed a Law talisman, Law tiara, Omni-talisman or Omni-tiara.
Players can not bring Weapons and armour to Entrana as ordered by Saradomin and enforced by his monks. However, players can make Ranged equipments ON the island by using a Knife on any type of Logs (depending on what bow you are going to make) and then stringing the bow. This is practically the only way to have a weapon inside the island. Players are also allowed to bring ammunitions into Entrana.
Entrana may be found as an efficient area to create glass, as all the supplies are found on the island.
From the beginning, Guthix shaped Gielinor and Entrana was one of islands he added. Entrana is the place the god Saradomin set his first foot on when he entered Gielinor after Guthix fell asleep. This is why the island is known by all Saradominists as the holiest place on Gielinor.
When the 3rd age started, Commander Zilyana and two other Icyene went on the island on a mission to scout the island from Saradomin. Zamorak found out and dispatched a small portion of his army towards Entrana. Zilyana had to retreat to some hills where the archers couldn't shoot them. Saradomin sent a rescue team to defeat Zebub, kill the archers, and rescue Zilyana. Soon, Entrana was completely devoid of the Zamorakian invaders and was under Saradomin's control. But, suddenly in a cave-like system under Entrana, Demons appeared. The monks began to panic and soon placed a guard should the demons try to escape.
Notable features Edit
- The Entrana dungeon features prominently in the Lost City quest.
- The Law altar is located on the north-east side of the island.
- The Enlightened Journey quest begins on Entrana, after completion the Balloon Transport System may be used.
- There is a hops patch for the Farming skill.
- There are two spawns for planks.
- There is an altar for renewing your prayer points.
- There is a Furnace located on the island as well.
Equipment on Entrana Edit
Creating combat equipment on Entrana Edit
Melee items: Godswords can be used as a melee weapon on Entrana; they are not permitted in their assembled state but one can simply dismantle the blade and hilt and put it back together after leaving the ship. Magic secateurs cannot be carried onto the island, but can be stored with the tool leprechaun who stands next to the hops patch, west of the arrival dock. Silver sickles can no longer be used as a melee item on the island due to an update by Jagex.
Ranged items: Many Crafting and Fletching items are allowed on the island; players may use this loophole to get around the ban on weapons and armour. Leather, snakeskin, dragon leather, snail shells, needles, thread, steel studs, dart tips and feathers are allowed. Additionally unstrung bows, bow string, arrows, and amulets are permitted. High Crafting and Fletching levels are required to make some of these armours and weapons on the island.
Interestingly, after completion of the Legends Quest, 25 blessed gold bowls filled with sacred water can be brought with the binding book. Vials can be bought at the herblore shop, enchanted, and filled from the bowls, then wielded as holy water. Prayer can be restored at the altar. Thus 250 vials for combat with the greater demons in the Entrana Dungeon may be created for every trip.
It used to be possible to smuggle weapons and armour onto Entrana by opening Treasure Trail caskets there, but Jagex has changed this. When you attempt it, a message in your chatbox appears: "You cannot open a casket on Entrana."
Monks may catch those with weapons, teleporting them to Port Sarim. It is currently impossible to smuggle items onto Entrana however.
Interestingly, blisterwood logs may be taken to Entrana, yet no weapons can be made out of them.
Attackable Inhabitants Edit
Ironically, most of the inhabitants of the island are attackable.
There are also several monsters found under Entrana. See the Entrana Dungeon article for more details.
Most inhabitants of Entrana live within the more populated southern area of the island. A list of inhabitants on the island maybe found below:
- High Priest - The high priest is the leader of the monks. He owns one of the biggest cathedrals in RuneScape.
- Auguste - Auguste wants to fly above the clouds in a hot air balloon, central in the Enlightened Journey quest.
- Mazion - He is the caretaker of the Entrana sandpit.
- Frincos - Herbalist who sells Vials, Pestle and mortars, and Eyes of newts in south-western Entrana.
- Fritz the Glassblower - For those who need help on glass blowing, ask Fritz for he will help, as he is a professional at it. He will also buy molten glass for 20 coins each.
- Francis - Monk who tends to the Farming patch on Entrana. The Farming patch is a hops patch.
- Cave Monk - He guards the entrance to the Entrana dungeon.
- Enlightened Journey starts on this island.
- Lost City is involved with this island.
- Holy Grail is involved with this island.
- Devious Minds is involved with this island.
- The Hand in the Sand is involved with this island.
- Desert Treasure is involved with this island.
- Heroes' Quest is involved with this island.
Music tracks unlocked:
A playable organ can also be found on the second floor of the church.
- The Church of Entrana is shaped like a four pointed Saradomin Star.
- It was previously possible to smuggle weapons and armour to Entrana by dropping them on an outcropping in Port Sarim and casting Telekinetic Grab, but Jagex made this impossible by removing the outcropping, making it out of range.
- If weapons or armour are smuggled onto Entrana, a monk can spawn and teleport the offender back to Port Sarim.
- Entrana may be a play on the word "entrance", due to the fact that the word "Entrada" in Spanish means "entrance" in English, and the fact that Saradomin entered Gielinor through the island.
- When travelling to Entrana by boat, you can't leave the ship unless you have turned visible levels from options to all.
- When travelling back to Port Sarim from Entrana, the gangplank to the ship used to be spelled "Gangplankb". This has since been fixed.
- A possible way to smuggle weapons and armour onto Entrana was having a tool leprechaun outside of Entrana teleport you to the Vinesweeper minigame, drop the items there, leave the area, take a boat to Entrana, have the tool leprechaun there teleport you to Vinesweeper, collect your items, and finally exit back to Entrana. However, a monk will teleport in, say "Hey!, <username>, get that stuff off our island!" and teleport you back to Port Sarim.
- If you have a TokHaar-Kal on you while you are being searched at Port Sarim, it will allow you to board the ship to Entrana. But once you reach there however, a monk will spawn and teleport you off the island.
- Occasionally when you stand on the west coast of the island you will see Implings of all types flying over the sea.
- Before the toolbelt update, it was impossible to chop down any trees on the surface of the island, as all forms of hatchets were banned.
- You cannot play the Squeal of Fortune on the island.