- This weapon has a mainhand variant.
|AKA?||EE (or EEE after its passive is buffed)|
|Release date||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||120 coins|
|Low Alch||80 coins|
|Destroy||You can retrieve the Enhanced excalibur from the Lady of the Lake for 500 coins.|
|Store price|| 500 coins|
(Lady of the Lake)
|Examine||This used to belong to King Arthur and has since been improved to be held in the offhand.|
Enhanced Excalibur has tier 72 damage and tier 70 accuracy, making it the best non-degradable off-hand weapon for melee and a large step-up from the dragon off-hands. It is also known for its passive healing ability, which is doubled upon completion of the elite Seer's Village Tasks.
If the item is lost, a replacement can be retrieved from the Lady of the Lake in Taverley for 500 coins. The Seers' headband is not needed when reclaiming the sword.
Note: this item will not appear under a player's gravestone and is therefore lost on death.
A player wielding an enhanced excalibur
|[view] • [talk]|
|Version||Passive chance to heal||Reward from|
|Standard||No chance at all to heal||Merlin's Crystal quest|
|Enhanced||Every hit has a 25% chance to heal 1% of your maximum Life Points.||Seers' Village Hard tasks|
|Elite enhanced||Every hit has a 25% chance to heal 2% of your maximum Life Points.||Seers' Village Elite tasks|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a special attack: Using 100% of the bar, it would heal you 200 life points over ten seconds, or 400 life points after completion of the Elite Seers' Tasks. This special attack has been replaced with the ability Regenerate, although Regenerate requires any amount of adrenaline, can only be used when out of combat, and has no cooldown, while Enhanced Excalibur required a full special attack bar, could be used when in combat, and took five minutes to regain enough special attack to heal.
- Multiple Enhanced Excaliburs may be obtained. If a player possesses multiple Excaliburs and takes them to the Lady of the Lake to be enhanced after completion of the hard Seers' Tasks, they will all be upgraded. Similarly, a player may buy a new Excalibur if they lose or destroy it and choose between having the original or enhanced version (note that the player must not have an enhanced version to buy another Excalibur). By choosing originals, dropping them to buy the desired amount and picking them all up, a player can talk to the Lady of the Lake and have all Excaliburs enhanced in one go.
- Though an update allegedly restatted this weapon to level 72, only its damage (which was reduced) was affected.
- The enhanced excalibur cannot be mounted in a player's Quest Hall. However, one can simply reclaim the original Excalibur and mount it instead.
- According to the actual legend, this sword could only be used to its full potential when wielded by King Arthur and was capable of killing even the dead.
- Contrary to popular belief, Enhanced Excalibur and "Elite Enhanced Excalibur" are in fact the same item.