Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The elite void knight robe is an upgraded version of regular void knight robe which becomes available upon completion of The Void Stares Back. They are obtained by taking void knight robe to Commodore Tyr and asking for them to be upgraded to elite void knight bottoms, at a cost of 100 commendations. Like regular Void Knight equipment, it requires 42 Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic, Constitution and Ranged, as well as 22 Prayer, to wear.
- Elite void knight robe (guardian)
- Elite void knight robe (justiciar)
- Elite void knight robe (executioner)
There are three 'styles' of elite Void Knight equipment: guardian (white), justiciar (grey) and executioner (black). The different styles only affect the appearance of the equipment, and if desired, Commodore Tyr will change the style of elite Void Knight gear to any other for a price of 100,000 coins. The style of legs will always be the same as the style of top, and they will both be changed when requesting a change of colour. Additionally, it can be upgraded into a superior elite void knight robe by using a void knight armour patch on it, which can be purchased from a Void Knight for 200 Void Knight commendation points.
If lost, elite Void Knight equipment can be reobtained by taking regular Void Knight equipment to Commodore Tyr and asking him to upgrade it, at a price of 100 commendations.
- For a time elite Void Knight gear was named for its style (for example, 'void executioner torso'), but a hidden update sometime in November 2010 changed this. The items are now simply called 'elite void knight top' and 'elite void knight robes' and can be examined to determine which style they are (for example, 'Armour worn by Void Knight Executioners').
- Since the robe piece will always match the style of the torso piece, and vice-versa, it is impossible to 'mix-and-match' various styles of elite Void Knight equipment. For example, you cannot possess both an executioner top and justiciar leggings.