Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
runes: air, water, earth, and fire. The staves come in three different types:Elemental staves provide an infinite amount of one or two of the basic elemental
- Basic elemental staves have no requirements to wield and can be bought from various stores. Mindspike is principally a basic elemental staff with the ability of changing the element with different stats (prayer bonus, better magic stats than mystic staff but poor melee stats)
- Battlestaves require 30 Magic and Attack to wield, and can be created by adding an orb, created through Crafting and charged through Magic to a regular battlestaff. Battlestaves that provide an infinite amount of two runes cannot be created, only obtained through monster drops.
- Mystic staves require 40 Magic and Attack to wield, and can be created by paying Thormac 40,000 coins and giving him a charged battlestaff after a player has completed the Scorpion Catcher quest.
| level 1|
| level 30|
| level 40|
|Air||Staff of air||Air battlestaff||Mystic air staff|
|Water||Staff of water||Water battlestaff||Mystic water staff|
|Earth||Staff of earth||Earth battlestaff||Mystic earth staff|
|Fire||Staff of fire||Fire battlestaff||Mystic fire staff|
|Water & Earth|
|N/A||Mud battlestaff||Mystic mud staff|
|Water & Fire|
|Steam battlestaff||Mystic steam staff|
|Earth & Fire|
|Lava battlestaff||Mystic lava staff|
- Although not listed in the table above, Animal staffs are a possible reward from Elite clue scrolls and require: 20, 40, 40 and 60 to equip, also giving an accuracy of 628 equal to Mystic staffs.
- - All staves listed in the table above can be graphically changed by adding a Shade skull to it. This will result in Skeletal staves; Skeletal battlestaves; and Necromancer's staves, respectively.
- - The Lightning staffs also provide infinite Air runes and are available in four stages:
- - The Armadyl battlestaff also provides infinite Air runes, requires level 77 Magic to wield and has an accuracy of 1783.
- - The Dominion staff can only be used within the Dominion Tower and requires at least level 90 Magic to use, among other Dominion Tower requirements. It will give an infinite supply of all elemental runes and has an accuracy of 2458.
- Mindspikes provide infinite elemental runes aligned to their element, and have a higher accuracy than standard elemental staves.
- Caitlin's staff provides infinite air runes and is more accurate than a staff of air.
- Avernic wand is a one handed Magic weapon that provides unlimited supply of air runes.
- Tome of frost is an off-hand Magic weapon that provides unlimited supply of water runes.
- Camel staff, a level 85 staff, provides an unlimited supply of fire runes.