|Start point||Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers’ Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Search the north bookcase on the groundUK] of the Sorcerer's Tower to find a notched book. floor[
- Read the book completely.
- Pick up the knife next to you in the Sorcerer's Tower then head to the anvil near the bank in Seers' Village.
- Use a knife on the whetstone.
- Head down into the workshop.
- Make 2 primed bars in the same way you did in the previous Elemental Workshop quests.
The cosmic roomEdit
- Head to the bottom floor.
- Use the keyblade on the southern door.
- Head through the door and east to the pillar room.
- Solve the first puzzle (solution pictured right).
- Place the runes in the correct spots
- Operate the control panel south-east
- Rotate the pillars using the controls interface (bottom right)
- Press "Power Up"
- Solve the second and third puzzles.
- Operate the draining machine in the south-east corner of the room.
- After the cutscene, use a primed bar on the Machine directly south of the control panel.
- Power up the control panel again.
- Correct the pillar that has changed position.
- Operate the draining machine.
- Take the cosmic bar.
- Head upstairs to the workbench to make cosmic gloves.
The chaos roomEdit
- Head back downstairs into the newly-opened chaos room.
- Take the shabby book from the table in the north-west corner. Read it and keep it in your inventory during the quest.
- Operate the CPU (using the 6 levers) and input the following commands in order:
|Get + Nature (tells him to get the cube on the shelf over the nature token)|
|Put + Mind (this puts whatever he is holding onto the machine)|
- This should have put the cube with the law rune on it onto the conveyor belt.
|Get + Cosmic|
|Put + Mind|
- This should have put the cube with the fire rune on it onto the conveyor belt.
|Break + Law|
|Get + Fire|
|Put + Water|
- This puts a blank token on the workbench.
- Carve the token using a chisel and hammer.
- Take the new astral token and use it on the broken astral token to replace it.
|Get + Body|
|Put + Mind|
|Get + Astral|
|Put + Mind|
- This should have put the cube with the earth rune on it onto the conveyor belt.
|Break + Earth|
|Operate + Chaos|
- This instructs Da-Vi to break the second wall, then turn the chaos machine on.
- Equip your cosmic gloves.
- Use a primed bar on the machine table.
- Operate the draining machine (If it says "machine unpowered" input "Operate+Chaos" again".
- Take the chaos bar.
- Head upstairs to a workbench to make chaos boots.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 9,000 experience
- 7,500 experience
- 50 pieces of coal (noted)
- Ability to make and equip elemental cosmic equipment, and chaos equipment.
- Ability to make boots and gloves from all known elemental metals.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Logical Progression - In the cosmic and chaos rooms.
|Part 4 of the Elemental Workshop quest series|