|Start point||Seers' Village bank.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- In Seers' Village, go to the house immediately south of the anvil.
- Search the bookcases on the eastern wall to find a battered book.
- Read the book, then right-click on the book and click "Cut-open" to get a battered key.
- Do not drop the book.
- Go to the building with the anvil and use the key on the wall with a crack.
- Go down the stairs.
Repairing a workshopEdit
- Go into the room to the north.
- Turn the valve east of the water wheel.
- Turn the valve west of the water wheel.
- Pull the lever by the water wheel.
- (Optional) To obtain leather, search a crate north of the staircase in the middle room.
- Go to the eastern room.
- With a needle, thread, and leather, fix the bellows.
- Pull the lever by the bellows.
- Search the small boxes in the northeast part of the middle room to obtain a stone bowl.
- Go to the south room.
- Use the stone bowl on the lava trough to the south.
- Use the bowl of lava on the furnace in the room.
- Go to the western room and mine an elemental rock.
- Kill the earth elemental and pick up the elemental ore it drops.
- Use the elemental ore and four coal on the furnace in the southern room.
- With the slashed book, go to the middle room and smith an elemental shield on an anvil.
- Quest complete!
|Part 1 of the Elemental Workshop quest series|