The Elders were at first the leaders of a small wandering tribe, one of the many nomadic tribes of humans that wandered Gielinor during the Fourth Age. When they discovered the child Arrav in the forests of modern-day Misthalin, they saw him as a good omen and established the city of Avarrocka where they found him.
Some time during the Fourth Age, after the death of Arrav, the Elders stood aside to allow a line of kings to rule Avarrocka and, eventually, all of Misthalin. Today, the Elders are no longer in existence, and have been fully replaced by the monarchy.
The founding members of the elders were:
The following is a list of all known descendants of the elders. However, one of the people still alive on the list is not a direct descendent. The descendants are written in same order as their ancestors.
- King Roald I, King Roald II, King Roald III
- Draul Leptoc, Juliet, Breana Leptoc
- Wally, Waldo, Sir Prysin, Rhee Prysin
- Aeonisig Raispher, Lucinda Raispher
- Curator Haig Halen, Edwina Halen
- Horvik (Blacksmith), Shauna Ravitz
- Dimintheis, Caleb, Avan, Johnathon
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|None||Ruler of Misthalin||Unknown (Eventually the father of The Five Princes of Misthalin)|