- Bik's chronicle, near the submerged statue on the far northwest corner of Entrana.
- Ful's chronicle, next to the TzHaar city entrance on top of Karamja volcano.
- Wen's chronicle, near the Oracle on the Ice Mountain.
- Jas's chronicle, by the archaeologist camp in the Ruins of Ullek.
Additionally, Mah's chronicles can be found by siphoning from elder wisps in the Elder Halls, but these act as ordinary chronicle fragments and do not give 50,000 experience. They can be turned in for experience in a skill of the player's choice in addition to unlocking some lore for every 10 captured chronicles up to 100 chronicles.
- After obtaining Wen's chronicle, the Oracle's dialogue changes to reference her.
- Jas's chronicle was originally going to be found by Eblis to tie in with dialogue where he says he feels the spot to be of significance, but this was changed before release of the quest. Nevertheless, his dialogue changes after you obtain the chronicle, having the player say the area has a high amount of Anima.
- All of the chronicles other than Wen's are described as "elder chronicles" in the quest journal, while hers is referred to as "a chronicle".
- It is possible that these locations of the elder chronicles are in fact where the designated Elder Gods are slumbering, This is also hinted at during "One of a Kind" when the stone statue where Bik's chronicle is found marks the "Sleeper".