|Release date||02 April 2012 (Update)|
|Members?||No; Permanent version: Yes|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||During Event: You can get another from the Evil Chicken or Chocatrice in Varrock square.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| • Temporary eggsterminator: The Eggsterminator - this modified handcannon can fire scotch eggs or marshmallow. The current version will disappear after the Easter period.
• Permanent eggsterminator: The Eggsterminator - this modified handcannon can fire scotch eggs or marshmallow. This version will remain after the Easter period.
According to the chocatrice and evil chicken, the eggsterminator is a modified hand cannon. This explains its look of an easter egg covering one end, and a bird at the front. It is also fired, reloaded, and held in the same manner.
The player is able to keep the Eggsterminator by finding all 5 eggs in three hunts for a total of 15 eggs. However, free players cannot obtain the permanent version of the Eggsterminator because in each hunt, at least two eggs are in members only areas.
A player wielding an eggsterminator
|[view] • [talk]|
- There was a glitch where players could change weapons after shooting. Players will appear to be reloading the weapon they just equipped. This has since been fixed.
- There were a lot of glitches when performing an emote right after shooting someone, while players were reloading the cannon. This has been fixed as well.
- There is currently a glitch where after unequipping the eggsterminator, there is still an option to "Splatter" other players. When chosen, however, the Character simply walks up to the other person.
- If the player is wearing either the chocolate egg on face mask or egg on face mask and is shot by the eggsterminator by another player, the masks reveal a secret emote where the player spins around as they are hit. The emote varies depending on whether the target is being shot by a scotch-egg or a marshmallow.
- If a player enters the Varrock or Falador shortcut while reloading, they will no-clip through the wall.
- If a player is resting, and they have a mask on, they will not do the special emote when hit by the eggsterminator. Only the explosions are shown.
- The name of the eggsterminator is a reference to exterminators, as the player uses it to kill small animals.
- If you 'Use' the Eggsterminator on the Chocatrice, he says "What a fine looking ornament of eggy death". The Evil Chicken says "With that you can bring eggy retribution upon our enemies *bwaaak*".
- Currently, if you are a member and equip the permanent eggsterminator you can still fire it at players in free to play worlds, although you must select the marshmallow or scotch-egg fire option on a members world.
- There is currently a glitch where if you fire it someone while the it is on your back it will shoot but it is invisible in your hands.
Easter egg • Bunny ears • Rubber chicken • Easter ring • Chicken set • Chocatrice cape • Easter carrot • Squirrel ears • Sunbeam crown • Icicle crown • Egg on face mask • Chocolate egg on face mask • Eggsterminator
Pumpkin • Halloween masks • Scythe • Zombie head • Jack lantern mask • Skeleton set • Grim reaper hood • Warlock / Witch costume • Web cloak • Eek • Bone brooch • Deathcon lanyard • Deathcon t-shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask • Buskin mask • Hallowed robes • Unhallowed robes • Ectoplasmator
Christmas cracker • Partyhats • Santa hat • Yo-yo • Hats and scarves • Marionettes • Wintumber tree • Reindeer hat • Snow globe • Santa costume • Ice amulet • Ghost costume • Candy cane • Salty claws hat • Heimland games souvenir • Christmas wand • Sparkles • Santa beard
|Cryptic Clue Fest|