An eagle-eye kiteshield is a ranged class shield released with the Dungeoneering skill on 12 April 2010. The shield requires a Defence level of 80 and a Dungeoneering level of 80 to wield. It is the ranged-based counterpart to the chaotic (melee) and farseer (magic) kiteshields.
|80 , 80||30,000 charges|
|Armour||384||PvM: 8%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||385||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repair
The eagle-eye kiteshield has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||20,000||2,000 and 200|
|90%||200,000||20,000 and 2,000|
|20%||1,600,000||160,000 and 16,000|
|0%||2,000,000||200,000 and 20,000|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The eagle-eye kiteshield used to cost 400,000 tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The eagle-eye kiteshield looks remarkably similar to the buckler that the Smuggler in Daemonheim carries.
- Although it is called an 'Eagle-eye kiteshield', it is more of a round shield than a kite.
- In the RuneScape Knowledge Base, it stated that the Eagle-eye kiteshield soaked 10% range damage and 20% magic damage. On 11 September 2010 Mod Ash confirmed the kiteshield in fact soaked 7% range damage and 14% magic damage. This effect was removed with the Evolution of Combat update.